Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness

Mirthless posted:

The libertarian platforms of people actually running for office usually end up being this weird mix of "You'll pay no taxes and have the best social services ever!" and when you ask them how they're going to pay for social services they'll usually mutter something about service fees and change the subject
I always think of "in-app purchases" when I read IAP, and so I assume they are going to fund it all via microtransactions.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness

Chantilly Say posted:

...wait, what?
I think he means that people on probation have to be really worried about cops pulling them over for stupid trivial things, so they have to follow the letter of every single law, so they're (compared to the average Joe) over-festooned with safety devices while bicycling.

• Locked thread