Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Missing Link
Aug 13, 2008

Should do fine against cats.
A great start.

I love that Sei built a model inside of another model. What a nutcase.

I can't believe she wouldn't normally have a Dom in her Gunpla collection. I think you're legally required to have three just for a jet stream attack diorama.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Missing Link
Aug 13, 2008

The only thing I noticed about the Dom that looked off was the blue and yellow bit on the torso.

And the fact that it started running when it entered the field. But that was fixed in the next couple of seconds.

The Missing Link
Aug 13, 2008

It's because you never use your skills on a ~girl~.

Only with them in the form of a Love Love Sekiha Tenkyouken. Which is how I hope they place their gunpla down on the gP base at least once.

The Missing Link
Aug 13, 2008

I thought to myself, "So they're just going to wait around while this guy builds his SD to fight Sekai?"

*mid air Instant assembly* :catstare:

This guy is my hero.

The Missing Link
Aug 13, 2008

BlitzBlast posted:

Or you could be the V2 and have both. :v:

The strength of five gorillas! But why so short?

The Missing Link
Aug 13, 2008

A Memedorza appearance!

The Winning is a Cool and Good Gunpla and Fumina rules for building it.

Straight-Build Shimon looks like a neat guy.

The Missing Link
Aug 13, 2008

I just figured it out. The final form team upgrade will be each members gunpla combining to form a super Mobile Armor to defeat the mega sized Neo Zeong they're fighting. I have the gunpla hype!

The Missing Link
Aug 13, 2008

ImpAtom posted:

.. Man, I feel so bad for that dude trying to repair his gunpla. That's like awful. :smith:

Tournament rules state you can swap Gunpla between matches. Seems smart to build a few units and keep them on hand. After all, why build one gunpla when you can build two at twice the cost?

I wonder what the rules are for somebody tossing extra funnels or something into the arena while a match is going on.

The Missing Link
Aug 13, 2008

What were the ones on the kids shelf?

The Missing Link
Aug 13, 2008

I'd hope that Gundam is a whole genre that keeps getting on TV and people just accept giant robots in other shows. Not like being Gundam shows, but any time people have to go somewhere they get in a gundam.

Daytime television would have All My Gundams, Gundam Hospital. Primetime could have Newtype Detectives, Pimp My GM, Satellite Cannons of Love. Endless.

The Missing Link
Aug 13, 2008

Should rip off the One Punch thread and title it

The Meijin of Gunpla has descended and the Moon just blew the gently caress up

The Missing Link
Aug 13, 2008

I don't get this one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Missing Link
Aug 13, 2008

Is there a point to the thread title combining? Not At All.

• Locked thread