Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TNG
Jan 4, 2001

by Lowtax

Cao Ni Ma posted:

I also found this while looking for that

I always dreamed of being a GYANSTAR! :downs:

I also love that the school academy or whatever that Sazaki's sister and her friends go to has literally M'quve's outfit for their unifroms.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TNG
Jan 4, 2001

by Lowtax
Hey! Build MK2 managed to win the Japanese qualifier. It wasn't just for show!

TNG
Jan 4, 2001

by Lowtax
The Nadesico movie also commits Gundam AGE's sin in that it assumes you've played a prequel-ish video game to have any idea of what's even going on.

TNG
Jan 4, 2001

by Lowtax
I like that the rival guy with the Destiny Gundam was just brooding on top of a jungle gym.

"Don't look at him!"

TNG
Jan 4, 2001

by Lowtax
I am glad Katoki learned a bit of restraint in the 90s, since Sentinel took everything that was goofy about ZZ's designs and turned them up to 11.

TNG
Jan 4, 2001

by Lowtax
Heh, guess they were the ones that bought vegeta8259's customs on eBay.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LNNFDjIhibg

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TNG
Jan 4, 2001

by Lowtax
It has precedent too. Remember when Jerid and Kakricon fought Reiji and Sei in their customized Marasai with the custom mega launcher? It only melted some of surface of the Build Strike's shield because Sei had built the hell out of it. And then their beam rifle managed to easily overcome the mega launcher on the return shot.

• Locked thread