Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Level Slide
Jan 4, 2011

Speaking of Nils, I hope his parents show up this season. Back when he was introduced for the very first time, I was expecting his parents to look absolutely nothing like the silhouettes in his WWE promo video, and I was a little disappointed that they straight up never showed at all.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Level Slide
Jan 4, 2011

I hope Bellri or Aida get vaguely important roles. Like, it's literally them and they have no idea how they got there.

Level Slide
Jan 4, 2011

Think there's another Dom inside the Burning?

Level Slide
Jan 4, 2011

I hope the scary man in U-kun's flashback only did that to him specifically because China pushed his poo poo in during an earlier tournament.

Level Slide
Jan 4, 2011

Have you tried tweeting your grievances to the director?

Level Slide
Jan 4, 2011

Level Slide
Jan 4, 2011

Didn't Quattro already show up in the first season to make fun of Takeshi Iori? That leaves Beecha as the only Hyaku Shiki pilot that hasn't shown up yet.

Level Slide
Jan 4, 2011

Sekai did his morning jog and punching routine with the Build Burning jostling around in his shirt. It's a coin toss whether he cares about Gunpla maintenance or not.

Level Slide
Jan 4, 2011

None of them are doing a perfect split. What is this bullshit?

Level Slide
Jan 4, 2011

Stop posting about posting, that got the Greco thread closed.

I hope Sekai still goes on that date with Gyanko.

Level Slide
Jan 4, 2011

There was a part in Escaflowne where (Escaflowne spoilers)the Escaflowne is getting repaired, and Van, who had already "become one" with the thing, feels every bit like it's surgery without anesthesia and if surgery involved a complete replacement of skin. If something similar happens to Sekai, I would laugh while maintaining a horrified expression.

Level Slide
Jan 4, 2011

Why yes, I would like to go to Yazan Gable Beach House.

Level Slide
Jan 4, 2011

I can't believe Yuuma's been writing revenge fanfiction in his mind for two years.

Level Slide
Jan 4, 2011

Sunrise needs new executives

Level Slide
Jan 4, 2011

I would laugh and then get a little sad if the Jigen Haoh master completely fails to recognize Sekai. Between Adou Saga and Lady Kawaguchi, it'd complete the trifecta of characters whose mere existence were pivotal to Team Try.

Level Slide
Jan 4, 2011

She helped him hijack that bike.

Level Slide
Jan 4, 2011

Any time spent on the internet is better spent TRAINING

Level Slide
Jan 4, 2011

Level Slide
Jan 4, 2011

Whoever's using the G-Arcane forgets that it can transform until midway through a battle. Sakai is seen in the background having a seizure over the pilot's forgetfulness.

Level Slide
Jan 4, 2011

Have we actually seen Try China yet? She might have blue hair now.

Level Slide
Jan 4, 2011

muike posted:

it's danball and inazuma 11

danball season 1 and wars are supposed to be good, and i don't know if inazuma 11 has an anime but i'd be shocked if it didn't

I haven't seen W or Wars yet, but Danball Senki season 1 was surprisingly good with the presidential sniper plot and an antagonist trying to kill children with a humongous bulldozer. Also Inazuma Eleven is a wonderful Dragonball Z clone dressed up in a soccer uniform.

Level Slide
Jan 4, 2011

Between Karima and the triplets, I love how Wilfrid keeps tabs on everyone who has a long-standing beef with him or Gunpla Academy as a whole.

Level Slide
Jan 4, 2011

I hope they actually break Sekai's legs via Gunpla.

Level Slide
Jan 4, 2011

Just remembered that the triplets got genuinely concerned when Shia took down Karima's mobile armor last week. Now it makes sense, given their trump card is a mobile armor.

Level Slide
Jan 4, 2011

I was hoping Yuuma would get socked in the face the moment he finished his sentence during the stinger.

Level Slide
Jan 4, 2011

I'd imagine Sei is far too busy scouring the Parisian catacombs for a portal to Arian.

Level Slide
Jan 4, 2011

Still hoping Junya's goons get a few hits off Yuuma before Sleggar or whoever steps in.

Level Slide
Jan 4, 2011

Did Junya just try to tear Sekai's neck out via Gunpla in the preview?

I like to think the wind was really bad on that cliff and Master just straight up couldn't hear Junya's whining over it.

Level Slide
Jan 4, 2011

Who do I angrily tweet at in broken Japanese?

Level Slide
Jan 4, 2011

Every Gunpla will ride that monocycle from Victory

Level Slide
Jan 4, 2011

Try Burning looks hosed up and Sekai has a nasty looking rash on his neck in the preview, so that technicality might come back up. I'd like to see which fighting style gets surprisingly uttered by the crowd when Junya tries to tear Sekai's trachea out via Gunpla.

Level Slide
Jan 4, 2011

Junya's reaction when Sekai grabbed his boob at the end of the Try Burning rainbow parade was hilarious. He looked especially disgusted.

Level Slide
Jan 4, 2011

It won't happen, but what if China was bullshitting about Sei giving his blessing and she floated the parts to Yuuma behind Sei's back? Like, what was up with that weird shot where she walked up to the airport window while talking about Reiji? And Sei doesn't notice because he's too absorbed in getting Reiji back.

Or introducing a bunch of French kids to Gunpla even though he doesn't know a lick of french.

Level Slide fucked around with this message at 07:27 on Feb 26, 2015

Level Slide
Jan 4, 2011

I hope Lucas fully embraces his Aila parallel and becomes Sekai's waifu

Level Slide
Jan 4, 2011

I hope Sekai goes too hard on the Arista and Reiji and Aila get summoned in the middle of a match. They just pile out of the Try Burning's chest like a reverse clown car.

Level Slide
Jan 4, 2011

You think Arian has their own Gunpla Battle league? The International tournament can just get skipped over in favor for what the Arian battlers have been cooking up with the Mocks.

Level Slide
Jan 4, 2011

It feels more like Minato is the pilot, while everyone else on his team is his personal metaphorical GaoGaiGar. Though it's a tossup whether Try is going to actually follow through with that line of thinking.

Level Slide
Jan 4, 2011

Supposedly Try had noticeably less production time compared to original GBF. I only have unsourced rumors, but that would explain a lot of things. Try still sucks regardless.

Level Slide
Jan 4, 2011

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Level Slide
Jan 4, 2011

See this is what happens when you get like five months of planning and production.

• Locked thread