Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nondevor
Jun 1, 2011

catposting
Oh man, I hope the soundtrack is as good or even better than last season's. It's hard to beat ~Three/Six Times the Passion of Ordinary Flamenco~, but I have faith.

Hopefully there are some A Meijin jokes as well :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nondevor
Jun 1, 2011

catposting
Oh man, even the intro music is getting me pumped. Such a good soundtrack.

also hahahaha oh my god, they included a Shark-Mouth Ball inside the Ball fleet, I'm loving it already

Nondevor
Jun 1, 2011

catposting
:allears: Oh Ramba Ral, why did they even let you on campus and how did you even get there?

I really like Fumina and Sekai so far, since they have a fun dynamic together. Also, I'm glad that they explained that people weren't joining the Gunpla Battle Club because of the Builders' club participating in more contests and winning more trophies. I originally thought that there was only one club and that Fumina was alone for ~reasons~.

Nondevor
Jun 1, 2011

catposting
That was a really fun episode! Gyanko seriously is the best, but I loved how everyone got their own focus in this week's battle.

If they were to bring only one character back from last season, I hope that Sazaki shows up later in the show with some monstrous Gyan hybrid.

Nondevor
Jun 1, 2011

catposting
I haven't been able to follow the series that well due to too much work, but I sure picked a good time to catch up!

That dick-punch. :allears: The dramatic scene prior to that with the Bearguy F and crying Little Guy was great as well. Now I want to see a montage of the baby Bearguy punching all sorts of gunpla in the cock(pit).

Nondevor
Jun 1, 2011

catposting
GUNPLA.... IS FREEDOM!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nondevor
Jun 1, 2011

catposting
Sorry to say, it's still a pretty gross and obtuse title :shobon:

What's the reference to?

• Locked thread