Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kurieg
Jul 19, 2012

RIP Lutri: 5/19/20-4/2/20
:blizz::gamefreak:

Kanos posted:

Neo Zeong, Perfect Zeong, Great Zeong.

That thing looks like it ate an Aspalus.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kurieg
Jul 19, 2012

Cao Ni Ma posted:

Sasaki's sister has Gyan shields for hair pieces :allears:

I also found this while looking for that

Gundanium Gyan Runner?

Kurieg
Jul 19, 2012

Kanos posted:

Nils was an awful caricature of a weeaboo nerd and it ruled.

I love that Nils combat theme sounds like one of the songs from 00 had a violent accident with a song from Naruto. It's still one of my favorite songs from the first season.

Kurieg
Jul 19, 2012

How about Sei's Dad as the bumbling yet somehow competent Gunpla Interpol officer?

Kurieg
Jul 19, 2012

Neddy Seagoon posted:

gently caress you too, now that drat song is stuck back in my head :bang:

I had forgotten that song existed.

The keyword is had.

You get to burNING!

Kurieg
Jul 19, 2012

It was a pretty good series if you ignore that the depressing movie exists.

Kurieg
Jul 19, 2012

Other than the fact that the anime starts out really slow, the english dub was relatively well done because it's one of those dubs where the writers were given free reign to adjust the dialog where it didn't make sense for an english audience, and insert metatextual commentary where appropriate. Particularly during the clip show where they're watching clip shows from the anime within an anime.

Kurieg
Jul 19, 2012

W.T. Fits posted:

To this day, paying money for a copy of that movie is one of my biggest anime regrets. It took everything that was fun about the TV series that I loved and just completely shat all over it. :negative:

"Behold this happy go lucky and energetic kid. In order to make her a better pilot we have literally surgically removed her emotions."

Kurieg
Jul 19, 2012

A prequil video game that was only released on the saturn and was never released outside of japan.

Kurieg
Jul 19, 2012

I wish they came out on mondays like BF Season 1 did, it helped take the edge off going back to work.

Kurieg
Jul 19, 2012

ImpAtom posted:

I don't really think I am, no. This is coming off the original Build Fighters which had a similar problem with its cast and I'll gladly point out it isn't just Fumina. Eri, the only other female gunpla pilot we've seen in this series so far, instantly threw her fight so that a boy would like her. [/spoiler]

She was a model builder and she probably got press ganged into it by the president since she was the only other person who could. He expected to coast by on Yuuma's ridiculously powerful gunpla since he knew full well that Fumina couldn't get a 3rd person overnight.

Kurieg
Jul 19, 2012

BlitzBlast posted:

I am just so loving happy the Destiny is in a show where it can have a good fight.

You could always play Dynasty Warriors Gundam 4 and have it obliterate everything in existence 5 different ways.

Kurieg
Jul 19, 2012

BlitzBlast posted:

I've been kind of down on Rinko ever since a friend who is an actual housewife who runs a gunpla store pointed out how incredibly dumb it was to be running a shop for several years and not know anything about it.

Wait poo poo, now that I think about it I'm the president of a gunpla club. Oh god does this mean I am also a total creep aaaaaaaah.

Does your vice president have the hots for you?

Kurieg
Jul 19, 2012

Neddy Seagoon posted:

The Darth Musou Gundam :allears:.

What would happen if you put a transformer on the GP base?

Kurieg
Jul 19, 2012

star wars transformers, he fared better than Mace Windu and Luke.

Kurieg
Jul 19, 2012

There are already arcade games in japan where you swipe RFID chip'd pokemon over a sensor and level them up on the arcade machine.

Kurieg
Jul 19, 2012

goodness posted:

Pokemon TCG on the gameboy owned

I think he meant this, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Medabots_%28video_game%29.

Though you'll be happy to know that pokemon TCG Gameboy is coming to the 3ds virtual console soon-ish

Kurieg
Jul 19, 2012

Sekai's master is training in the Guyana highlands.
:allears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kurieg
Jul 19, 2012

I'm BatmanSekai, I can breathrun in space!

Razzled posted:

I'm sorry Fumina, Sekai belongs to Gyanko :getin:

Also lol, in that fight Sekai straight up loving Naruto'd that dude.

Sekai's gimmick seems to be some unholy fusion of Naruto, Simon from Gurren Lagann, and Doumon.

I couldn't be happier.

• Locked thread