Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
sunburnedcrow
Dec 17, 2012
Just watched the first episode and I love it. Between this and Reconquista, we have two wonderful gundam shows this season. :allears: Thank you, sunrise.

W.T. Fits posted:

I love how Sekai is basically what happens when you mix Reiji with Domon Kasshu. Seriously, look at this kid: introduced searching for his older sibling by showing people a photo, was off on a martial arts training trip with his master for a long time, used the Meikyo Shisui to block Mantis Man's sword with his suit's bare hands... I can't wait to see what he can do once he gets a chance to actually put the Build Burning Gundam through its paces. :swoon:

I find it funny how the pilot of not-really-a-reference to the god gundam has so much similarities to Domon. From introduction of beating up some punks and asking about the whereabouts of your sibling to the Meikyo Shisui to the loud roar from the gunpla. I won't be satisfied until we get a Erupting Finger from him. Never change Rambal Ral, never change.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sunburnedcrow
Dec 17, 2012

Gammatron 64 posted:

Hell yeah. Just cram the G Gundam's core fighter on the Build Burning's back and then it's perfect.

Why stop there. Love love SekiHa Tenkyoken for the final episode please.

sunburnedcrow
Dec 17, 2012
Next episode preview: Gyanko doesn't use a Gyan. What heresy is this?!

sunburnedcrow
Dec 17, 2012
The best :allears: episode so far. Gyanko is the best, her being her brother's no. 1 fan is pure :3:

sunburnedcrow
Dec 17, 2012

Found this on 4chan, Gyanko is truly the best.

sunburnedcrow
Dec 17, 2012
Episode was okay, I guess. Gyanko bashing the other suit with just the shields is the best part of the episode. :allears: Still hate how stupid Sekai is though, oh well

sunburnedcrow
Dec 17, 2012
Best episode yet. 5 minutes in, Gyanko proves why she is the best character. Not-sleggar bright-slapping someone, the return of everyone's favourite meijin an build-burning super mode :allears:

sunburnedcrow
Dec 17, 2012

Zedd posted:

Take all the guns from FA Unicorn, slap them on this version of the HeavyArms and use Zssas backpack/flyers as funnels. :shepface:

I am sorry but we have to classify that as an mobile armour.

sunburnedcrow
Dec 17, 2012
Meijin's status: still the best character. :allears:

sunburnedcrow
Dec 17, 2012
I want a Tryon 3, it is so anti-gundam but gently caress it, super robots are the best!

The way the episode ended was cheesy as hell, lmao

sunburnedcrow
Dec 17, 2012
The logic for the combination is weird, having to absorb energy being neccesary for your combination sounds much less flexible than being able to combine straightaway. What I am actually saying is that the Tryon3 is the best combiner.
Gyanko's status: still the best.

sunburnedcrow
Dec 17, 2012
Holy poo poo Fumina, your gunpla is beautiful :allears:. Episode still had too much Sekai plot powers for my taste though.

sunburnedcrow
Dec 17, 2012
This episode is a nice break before we go back to spamming Jigen Haoh next episode.

sunburnedcrow
Dec 17, 2012
Dear Bandai, please make a spin-off series for the Tryon 3. Sincerely, everyone.

The most hot-blooded episode features the fight with the Tryon 3 and with freaking Yuuma out of all the characters

This is the best episode. :allears:

sunburnedcrow
Dec 17, 2012

Blockhouse posted:

Time to try and guess what they're going to call season 2

Build Fighters Tri.

I will send myself out.

sunburnedcrow
Dec 17, 2012
It is funny how Fumina and Yuuma actually sound and look more hot-blooded than Sekai. Pseudo New-Type bullshit between people using plastic toys to punch each other is the best :allears:

Neddy Seagoon posted:

Also are they seriously going to just run a 25-minute Gunpla advertisement next week? I am going to laugh my rear end off if it turns out that what all the show's time and money has been saved for.

It is a 25-minute advertisement for the sequel. :ssh:

sunburnedcrow
Dec 17, 2012
Gundam Build Fighters Try, Episode 25: The Meijin is truly our lord and saviour.

sunburnedcrow
Dec 17, 2012
I must know this. What is Char Aznable gundam based off?

sunburnedcrow
Dec 17, 2012

TARDISman posted:

Neo Zeong R35 :allears:

Gyan R35. The Sazaki family instantly worships Ral.

sunburnedcrow
Dec 17, 2012

Revolver Bunker posted:

I'm surprised no ones mentioned the fact that the entire ceremony hall was fitted with plavsky particle dispersal units. I want to see a world tournament done on one that size. Really fun episode and the season as a whole wasn't bad. I think it suffered from trying to be too many genres at once and cause of that everything is spread thin.

I am kind of wondering what sort of crazy super computer they are keeping in that venue.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sunburnedcrow
Dec 17, 2012

Neddy Seagoon posted:

On second thought; How the gently caress did Kei lug that colossal Mobile Armor all the way into the main hall and onto an elevated platform?

With the help of Kyoji!

• Locked thread