Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SethSeries
Sep 10, 2013

So far I think the only villain we're going to have is probably the other Jigen Haoh practitioner. Outside of a bit of arrogance and questionable writing, Gunpla Academy just seems to literally be the big rival team. Sure you can write Adou as a villain but after the summer thing, the show went out of the way to make him into just a rival for Yuuma. I don't feel like they were ever meant to come of as villainous.

Gyanko continues to be the best though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SethSeries
Sep 10, 2013

I'm glad to see Junya's Gundam has the dumb Full Metal Panic hair gimmick.

SethSeries
Sep 10, 2013

To be honest if the next season was back to the 1v1 scheme and it was a team of what's essentially sousuke and then a more casual fan, I'd be down. Have one dude handle the fights like actual gundam conflicts and just essentially be a sei and sousuke mix. The other can be just like a regular rear end dude who is into Gunpla as a hobby and use that dynamic.

Actually, just make Build Fighters Fumofu. Series won.

SethSeries
Sep 10, 2013

Welp, animated XI Gundam. Best series hands down for all time. In all seriousness though this was a good episode and I think it sets a pace for how good the series could have been and what I want from whatever next series we get. I just want dumb rear end gunpla having cool rear end fights.

Also hell yeah domon. Kinda disappointed it wasn't a shinn or kallen knockoff to play on the old fan joke but whatever. Still rad.

SethSeries fucked around with this message at 15:40 on Apr 1, 2015

SethSeries
Sep 10, 2013

mr. stefan posted:

P. sure that licensing is the only reason we haven't seen MG goku yet after all

Uh, about that.

• Locked thread