Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DarkCrawler
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin

Thawixx posted:

This tread actually made me decide to buy the game. After a few hours of playing this game I can only say one thing: " This game is amazing"

I bought this game couple of days ago and have clocked in 25 hours. I can safely say that I haven't played anything this addictive that isn't a Paradox game. I haven't done anything but design prisons, watch things go to poo poo, sell it, design new one, find new ways that things can go to poo poo, sell it...85 prisoners is currently the largest prison I have.

Now I realized that there are mods. A lot of mods. :stare:

And that this is not apparently nowhere close to being finished :psyduck: which is weird because in all honestly I haven't ran into that many bugs.

help me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DarkCrawler
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin
I love how the prisoners in this game get a personality. This guy murdered one guy already and would have probably killed this one too if I hadn't heard the commotion and found him from the yet-unfinished cell space. He's risen from a normal security prisoner to one of my worst people and at the moment he won't get out until he's uhh...60 :stare:

About six deaths so far. My prison is pretty efficient but these guys exploit every unfinished construction, dark hallway or unmonitored space (showers, etc.) to kill people. Also the normal/minimum security prisoners keep having periodic canteen wars. The arms trade thrives obviously and pretty much three of my max security prisoners were normal/min ones who attacked a guard with a knife. How do you stop it? I have metal detectors everywhere, do I just need to make searches every night?

EDIT: Crap, I realized why the numbers of normal sec keep growing: after each canteen war some min secs are "promoted". That's an terrifying initiation rite...

DarkCrawler fucked around with this message at 20:31 on Oct 7, 2014

DarkCrawler
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin
Jesus Christ

Two prisoners rioted with scissors and stabbed a doctor. I didn't even know they could kill non-guards!

This has NOT been a good day in my prison.

EDIT: The same crazy motherfucker who stabbed the doctor also had an escape plan going, what the gently caress?! Well he's going to spend the next three days in solitary. I don't mind if he starves.

DarkCrawler fucked around with this message at 20:44 on Oct 7, 2014

DarkCrawler
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin
I isolated my Max Sec posse so they can't terrorize the normals and mins and they immediately turned on eachother. This crazy fucker came on top on a massive three-way fight, he's never getting out:

EDIT: Well, it seems that the guards killed him...

DarkCrawler
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin

Yeah, dude's pretty fearless alright

CapnAndy posted:

They're good to build for when you're just starting out and you need an overflow zone because you have literally no cells up yet. Other than that, junk 'em.

Wow look at Mother Theresa here.

(Sometimes you just miscalculate how big dormitories are supposed to be and are too lazy to fix it for a day or two, OK?! I thought if they were sleep-deprived they couldn't kill anybody!)

DarkCrawler fucked around with this message at 13:44 on Jan 26, 2016

• Locked thread