Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
vanity slug
Jul 20, 2010

After building my huge prison I forgot to save enough money for guards, and now everyone is rioting constantly. How can I fix this? I just need 1k to get an account so I can get that grant and a bunch of Cell Block grants.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vanity slug
Jul 20, 2010

Tenebrais posted:

Can you sell shares in your prison? From the Valuation tab.

Not without an Accountant, I think :(

vanity slug
Jul 20, 2010

Wallet posted:

Cut down (dismantle) and sell some trees if you have any. Otherwise, the save is in plain text and you can just add the money (open it and search for balance).

Started without trees :( I guess I'll just have to cheese it.

It's already a kind of lovely run, cause while building the cell blocks (51x60), somehow the foundation didn't really pop in until after I placed all the interior walls... Which got reduced to rubble.

vanity slug
Jul 20, 2010

Reminder that capacitors should be directly next to the electric substation. :(

vanity slug
Jul 20, 2010

How do you actually get CIs? I never found the option anywhere.

vanity slug
Jul 20, 2010

I just stick an armed guard in the showers and that takes care of any anger management issues. Else the shotgun does.

vanity slug
Jul 20, 2010

Should I make a snake prison like in SimCity? Maybe that will help with pathfinding.

vanity slug
Jul 20, 2010

nielsm posted:

If you mean the little single-tile ones you can place in cells, they still don't have any production rules in the game data. So they probably don't do anything.

Goddamnit why did I just build them in all my cells because they added a loving library?

vanity slug
Jul 20, 2010

I just want my bookshelves to work.

vanity slug
Jul 20, 2010

Three-Phase posted:

I would like it if trucks containg tarps, body bags, and dry ice would be called in automatically in the event that more than, say, 30 people die within one day at the prison. Or you can just temporarily turn the canteen into a larger morgue.

Turn the canteen into a morgue? Just send the corpses to the kitchen :eng101:

vanity slug
Jul 20, 2010

nielsm posted:

Try connecting the other way. It matters which end you click first.

Can't believe they still haven't fixed this.

DeepQantas posted:

If you want to save even more clicks, hold Shift so you don't have to re-select the monitor every time.

Works for food/laundry stuff, too.

Also ordering doctors/guards around.

You're a hero.

vanity slug
Jul 20, 2010

I'm Dutch and it's not available for any of my devices (running Android 6 and 7.1.1) :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vanity slug
Jul 20, 2010

Facebook Aunt posted:

It looks like a cool idea for a VR game. VR graphics are a bit odd anyway.

It does look like a cool idea for a VR game but the constant teleportation drives me insane.

• Locked thread