Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
jerichojx
Oct 21, 2010
The Imperial architect mod is amazing. Now I can imprison alien and rebel scum

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jerichojx
Oct 21, 2010

pandaK posted:

Is there a way to build rooms with bordering walls without demolishing and then rebuilding the walls when you annex the new building to it?

I like to first build the structure without overlapping the walls then building a door where my workers can access it. I then designate it Staff only and proceed to populate the place before sealing the outside door and opening up a door for my goons.

Do you guys have any video or picture recommendations for my entrance? I am super confused how I can allow my prisoners to pick up the new clothes while making the area before the Delivery room inaccessible to them.

jerichojx
Oct 21, 2010
Erm, was timewarpfactor removed?

jerichojx
Oct 21, 2010
Does anyone have any tips to combat slowdown? My game gets really slow once I hit 250 inmates.

jerichojx
Oct 21, 2010
Have they fixed the issue with permanently solitary or locked down prisoners becoming immortal occupants of their cell?

jerichojx
Oct 21, 2010
I mean previously the prisoner would never be released for his cell.

I had a troublemaker become incarcerated for 26 years more than his 6 year sentence because I kept him in permanent solitary.

jerichojx
Oct 21, 2010
So I just watched the A33 video and it seems at 300+ prisoners, they have zero slowdown.

At which level would you guys start having slowdown? Mine starts around 200 and becomes unplayable nearer 300 prisoners.

Is there anything I can get buttery smooth gameplay at 300-400 prisoners?

jerichojx
Oct 21, 2010
Oh snap! Shops and Gangs! =

jerichojx
Oct 21, 2010
I bought like 5 remote doors only for them not to work with or without servos. I am very confused how remote doors work.

jerichojx
Oct 21, 2010
I am having trouble getting more gangsters. I have 200 inmates with about half of them med and max sec evenly. Should I get more max sec guys?

jerichojx
Oct 21, 2010
Would be nice too to skip the formality of doing all that research again

jerichojx
Oct 21, 2010
So will 1.0 be optimised so I can run lots of prisoners?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jerichojx
Oct 21, 2010
Shift-click allows you to connect multiple links

• Locked thread