Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ashsaber
Oct 24, 2010

Deploying Swordbreakers!
College Slice

AzureSkye posted:

This guy must have been the busiest 5 year old on the block.

In the latest alpha video I'm pretty sure I saw somebody who was ~16 years old and had both a wife and ex-wife, plus a son on his family page. I think he had also served more years than he had lived, or nearly that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ashsaber
Oct 24, 2010

Deploying Swordbreakers!
College Slice
Its just a silly little thing I noticed during one of the dev videos, but when demoing the event where a bunch of dudes are marked for death, and talking about how you'd need to get these guys in PC asap, they switched one of the marked prisoners to Supermax instead. Pretty sure that guy wouldn't have lasted long.

• Locked thread