Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ninjewtsu
Oct 9, 2012

So I loaded up a prison today, after a few days remembered that heat is a thing now, placed some radiators in the cell blocks, and I guess that's it? Is there anything else to this? It feels a little pointless

Do the radiators even eat up energy?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ninjewtsu
Oct 9, 2012

can't dudes walk into/through walls that are part of the job assigned to them? construction workers tend to do that quite a bit. could be related, if they aren't allowed on one side of the shop front but are allowed on the other side, and the shopfront itself is a somewhat-permeable object since they're directly interacting with it

ninjewtsu
Oct 9, 2012

are snipers unable to walk through areas that prisoners inhabit or something? my guard towers inside the prison beside yards aren't getting filled, but ones outside the prison are. one guard tower inside the prison gets filled, but the path to it goes through reception to security to a hallway to the tower, without passing any cell blocks or canteens or anything of the sort.

ninjewtsu
Oct 9, 2012

also: is there a way to easily connect a door control system to every servo on the map? because this is killing my wrists

ninjewtsu
Oct 9, 2012

ok but i still have to hunt and peck all over my prison to shift click 50 different servos, is the actual problem i'm having

ninjewtsu
Oct 9, 2012

wait, does it matter which way the door of the sniper tower is facing?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ninjewtsu
Oct 9, 2012

it says early access. how complete is it?

• Locked thread