Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
EmbryoSteve
Dec 18, 2004

Taste~The~Rainbow

My blood sugar is gon' be like

~^^^^*WHOA*^^^^~

Got this game on sale and its fairly straight forward as ive played alot of rimworld but i feel like its kind of incomplete. Prisoner tracking is such a hassle. Are there any good mods for tracking prisoners?? I mean when you have 20 coming in at once its sooo tedious to look them over to see if they are snitches.

Also is there a mod for individualized regimens? Like i just want one guy in lockup all the time but not the whole pop.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread