Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

Mike Zimmer owns

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

Stupid Dick posted:

Go Pack woo

how you gonna root against zimmer smdh

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

mass asiata is the world's worst benjarvus green-ellis

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

Ribsauce posted:

This applies to all "I'm raising awareness" bullshit

Like when someone gets a bunch of sponsors for their crappy 5k to "raise awareness" for some garbage. Raise awareness is code for "LOOK AT ME"

im going to do the ice bucket challenge next tuesday.

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

Hi i'm captain munnerlyn, where's my mommy! I made poopy come out my butt and smeared it on my face and I can't clean it up!

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

TFF: THe wildest SV's wife jokes...the grossest duck dick pics...all at you're fingertips

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

coaches not going for it on 4th and 1 near midfield makin me gettin piss

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

Atticus Finch posted:

#35 Andy Dalton :)

imagine the alternate universe where the seahawks don't chicken out on dalton at the last second and the bengals end up with mallett lol

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

i guess it doesnt matter who your qb is when you play d like that

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

Petite Dinklage posted:

CARMAX moved into Madison and they were adertising this with a Lime Green 1.4L Dodge Dart in the mall

Literally the worst car you could use since they discontinued the PT Cruiser

one time my car was in the shop and they couldn't figure out what was wrong with it so the mechanic offered to pay for a rental until they did which was badass but it was a pt cruiser

like you dont want to be ungrateful or anything but sometimes its hard man ya feel me

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

Petite Dinklage posted:

Enterprise? I got my car totalled by a high school girl who blew a red light and made her insurance pay for my rental. It was a PT Cruiser and it was the worst 2 weeks of my life

yes lol

i also took a girl out on a first date when i had the pt cruiser and im p sure it was a non-zero factor as to why i never saw her again

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

thursday night football loving sucks

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

can't wait for the bengals to get blown out b y the browns in tnf in like a month

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

someone dig up that retail slave meltdown from opening night cause its positively lol-worthy in the face of this

• Locked thread