Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DriveC
Oct 27, 2008

Going to Gamestop at midnight for Halo: ODST. Didn't pre order. The guy on the phone told me I *might* get a copy. Whatever dude.

Stupid Dick posted:

Go Pack woo

ya! hell ya!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DriveC
Oct 27, 2008

Going to Gamestop at midnight for Halo: ODST. Didn't pre order. The guy on the phone told me I *might* get a copy. Whatever dude.
ah the Josh Freeman era in Minnesota

DriveC
Oct 27, 2008

woah

DriveC
Oct 27, 2008

wooo

DriveC
Oct 27, 2008

goddamn I love watching Christian Ponder do his thing

DriveC
Oct 27, 2008

Crazy Ted posted:

Actually the people in Minnesota aren't quite constantly drunk so no they're not identical.

that sounds like advantage Wisconsin to me

DriveC
Oct 27, 2008

woo Jordy

DriveC
Oct 27, 2008

Who is Minnesota's backup?

DriveC
Oct 27, 2008

good effort there

DriveC
Oct 27, 2008

Chandler Harnisch gets some face time

DriveC
Oct 27, 2008

Christian Ponder is just terrible

DriveC
Oct 27, 2008

Ponder's checkdown worked

DriveC
Oct 27, 2008

Peppers did a thing

DriveC
Oct 27, 2008

AJ Hawk has done well so far and his helmet has stayed on. Not sure which is more impressive.

DriveC
Oct 27, 2008

lol just lol

DriveC
Oct 27, 2008

This game probably bought Capers another 5 years is the thing

DriveC
Oct 27, 2008

drat John Kuhn owns

DriveC
Oct 27, 2008

such change of direction speed

DriveC
Oct 27, 2008

ah that was a drat good crowd shot there

DriveC
Oct 27, 2008

woof

DriveC
Oct 27, 2008

DJ Jazzy Jeff Janis is gonna be a superduperstar

DriveC
Oct 27, 2008

John "Human Victory Cigar" Kuhn

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DriveC
Oct 27, 2008

goodness even Nick Perry can get a sack

• Locked thread