Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.
THIS IS EVERY THURSDAY GAME

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.
Hm pardon me, could someone please tell me the status of the run's establishment

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Man I want to go back and look at all the scores the analysts were predicting

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Ellipson posted:

Matt Flynn should come in this series for the Vikings

Its gotta suck to be Matt Flynn and watch Ponder gently caress up this badly and have the coach turn to you and say "He's still gonna give us a better chance to win than you"

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

gently caress got confused nevermind

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

"first snap tonight on the Green Bay side of the field"

lol

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Vertical Lime posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JHcFWcnS94E

Eh, that's what this thread has become anyway

If King Diamond did meth

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

The Lambeau Leap is cool because its an overdone celebration but the NFL ignores it because traditions

Just don't hit your knees or else flag

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Its funny how people are acting like this is such an incredible snuff film and its arguably the least embarrassing TNF beat down so far

Crazy Ted posted:

This is not as close to as bad as Atlanta over Tampa Bay.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

This is a good movie btw

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Madcosby posted:

what was that full movie on youtube yall recommended that was like a kung fu flick but over the top and cheesy effects like a guy punching through a concrete wall

i think ill watch that now

Riki-Oh: Story of Riki

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

wheez the roux posted:

it's one of my favorite. i have a whole 750gb external drive full of spanish cinema from th silent era to now including everything saura, amenabar, and almodovar have ever done in 1080p. yes i'm a film geek

also heres another pro song for wildly breaking the speed limit

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IrPWkIRWY9U

I have the Viva Almodovar box set

Ever watch Julio Medem?

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

holy gently caress Vikings points

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Febreeze posted:

In one way I guess we never have to worry about Christian Ponder abusing his wife or child. He can't hit anything.

heyo

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Cruel and Unusual posted:

Packers fans are the Ronald Reagans of football.

Barely cognizant monsters ruining the world while making GBS threads your pants?

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Brannock posted:

What is this Attack on Titan?

I don't know what that is

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

wheez the roux posted:

everything but habitación en roma

have you seen any other mateo gil films. nearly everything he touches is gold

I just imdb'd him and was like "holy poo poo its nearly every good non-Almodovar film"

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Chichevache posted:

It is actually pretty cool and worth checking out

I would if I knew what it was

Which I don't

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Chichevache posted:

It is anime on Netflix

TRAP SPRUNG

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Boy I sure wish I could be excited about PIT vs. JAX but...

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Hahaha Ponder just ducked the gently caress out of a beneficial flag

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

We lost to the Bucs

Literally any team can beat us now

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Cruel and Unusual posted:

Werner Herzog needs to direct the Ponder documentary.

Some say in theez footage you ken zee the BEAUTY of ze game. But I zee only the heart of man's futile attempts to fight against ze coming of death and ze chaos of living.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Babies are loving weird and terrifying

Children only become appealing when they become self-aware, until then they are these weird wrinkly human looking machines that just stare and poo poo

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Aaron Rodgers only threw 156 yards on a 42 point win lol

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Azhais posted:

Another white boy on the Packers

How the hell are the Eagles whiter than the Packers

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Dropkick Murphys for a middle class family taking a picture

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

In between two targets, neither of them in bounds

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Big Beef City posted:

What is the translation on the laptop commercial where the lady says "Ma cha chey cala Dom"

wheez the roux posted:

lol @ this scrub whos never fisted.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Vaders Jester posted:

kabbalah cogitate.

christian ponder

wait gently caress

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Did anyone else notice Green Bay straight up went "inactive grey" on the scoreboard

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

wheez the roux posted:

here's probably the best thing tim and eric have ever done

not celeryman

ergo false

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Blotto Skorzany posted:

over the last 2 games rodgers was 34/45, 456 yards, 7 TD, 0 INT, 147 rating

The NFC North Experience

NFC North, the Big 10 of the NFL

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

CharlestheHammer posted:

How the gently caress are the big ten gonna throw seven passing touchdowns?

Against another Big 10 defense

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

It would really be funny if Favre never got in the hall of fame

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Brannock posted:

It's a lock

Which is why it would be funny

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Ahahahaha jesus where was Ponder aiming

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

The three biggest blowouts in TNF history have been the last three weeks

next week is... Indy vs. Houston

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

TMMadman posted:

Seriously, the NFL needs to just stop playing games on Thursday. Or maybe start it later in the season and only have teams that have come off a bye week. Because the short rest obviously has some kind of effect on the game if the last 3 games have been the three biggest blowouts in TNF history.

Yeah, that effect is "hilarious glory"

• Locked thread