Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dirk Pitt
Sep 14, 2007

haha yes, this feels good

Toilet Rascal
About to finish season one. My favorite part was the guy saying I LOVE SUCKING COCK YUMMY YUMMY YUMMY.

is it worth watching after this season?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dirk Pitt
Sep 14, 2007

Toilet Rascal
I'm sergeant brody, I'm going to try and fix my suicide vest in the bathroom of the vice presidential bunker.

Dirk Pitt
Sep 14, 2007

Toilet Rascal
Ok. Bomb is fixed. Do it human being

God loving dammit. The daughter calls.

Dirk Pitt
Sep 14, 2007

Toilet Rascal
Starting season 3. I feel bad for Carrie :smith:

Dirk Pitt
Sep 14, 2007

Toilet Rascal
I don't like this senator dick head. Throwing poo poo back in good old sauls face.

Dirk Pitt
Sep 14, 2007

Toilet Rascal

Geno posted:

season 2 was ok

first half of 3 sucked, second half was ok

season 4 started slow but has picked up

I am in the middle of season 3 and am tired of the Carrie disobeys orders meme and gets out of a van. This time she got loving shot.

Edit: I will say this is an enjoyable show and they haven't gone over top. It's hard to stay grounded.

Edit2: Ok, ghost sniper coming back and singing the Marine Corps chant was a bit much.

Edit3: Oh and the terror baby, that is a strange plot. I take back the grounded statement above. Season 1 was very, very good. Brody should've detonated the bomb.

Dirk Pitt fucked around with this message at 06:33 on Nov 22, 2014

Dirk Pitt
Sep 14, 2007

Toilet Rascal
All caught up for tonight's episode. DVR is set, this is a decent albeit silly show.

Dirk Pitt
Sep 14, 2007

Toilet Rascal
I was on the edge of my seat when Saul sat down and the terrist got out with what appear to be a windows phone threatening to blow them all to hell. Duck coming clean was a nice cherry on top of the fantastic episode. Surely he had to know that telling Pakistani Intelligence there is an unmonitored tunnel would result in his wife's death (I am thinking this happens).

I wonder if we are prepping for another Saul as CIA boss for season five?

Dirk Pitt
Sep 14, 2007

Toilet Rascal
I am in love with the idea of going to State and I was perusing Wikipedia tonight and saw this: http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Embassy_of_the_United_States,_Kabul

Checkout the section on the 2011 September attacks. Down to the loving name, Homeland is pulling from. Swap Islamabad with Kabul.

Dirk Pitt
Sep 14, 2007

Toilet Rascal
I hope Saul isn't done. Surely he will be named CIA boss when the politician is ousted.

Dirk Pitt
Sep 14, 2007

Toilet Rascal
What the gently caress is waffle guy doing with Haqqani?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dirk Pitt
Sep 14, 2007

Toilet Rascal

emanresu tnuocca posted:

Carrie had no expectation of surviving after she shoots Haqqani, you even get the short Ayan montage which goes to show that she's willing to throw her life away to avenge him, of course it's a stark contrast between that and her conversation with Quinn seconds earlier but that's not at all out of character for Carrie, I was more annoyed with the fact that it was an obvious fakeout and at how Mr. Good-ISI Guy was somehow able to home in on her in the crowd with such ease.

I marathoned most of the show and when binged, things line up ok. I didn't find season three in back to back stretches that miserable. Carrie begging Quinn not to blow up haqqani only to pull a gun and attempt it herself was pretty bad.

Also, I think cool isi guy saw her when she stood on the truck and took off her head cover. She doesn't exactly blend in.

• Locked thread