Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ankle-biter
Mar 10, 2004

Thank you Grizzlebees... I was hungry.
Hello Intoner. I noticed you mentioned this concern over in the "How I met my SO thread". I'm sorry for your loss. I've been a heavy gamer my whole life, but I've never been addicted to them. The same can't be said for my sister's husband though. We don't really have a lot in common, but I had introduced him to League of Legends some time ago and he really got into it. I called him up to see if he wanted to play a few months ago and he told me he had been addicted to it and was being neglectful of his kids and other household responsibilities, so my sister had insisted he uninstall it. I can see how things could have been much worse if he had put up a fuss about it, but he agreed that he needed to get his priorities in order and so he only plays games that are short or at least have a pause button.

The inability to pause a raid in MMO's and online-only games like Destiny is a big issue for anyone trying to be in a relationship. You can only devote your time to one at the exclusion of all else. I'm sorry your boyfriend didn't pick you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread