Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
madmac
Jun 22, 2010
Chaika Wednesday is back!

Agreed that is was a solid first episode all around. I don't doubt Chaika will some kind of breakthrough on the speed-casting trick, but man now I just want to see Dragoon Chaika instead. You Bastard

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

madmac
Jun 22, 2010

Hidingo Kojimba posted:

So question for those who follow the source material: Was that an anime original ending or was that true to form? Cause that seemed pretty drat rushed.

Hey! He... uh... wow, yeah he really didn't do squat did he?

What I've heard is that the last novel released covered up to the end of episode 9, with some differences. (Like Black Chaika already biting it, and no magic spaceships plan.) The actual ending hasn't been published yet, so yeah original ending, technically.

And hey now, Toru got Gaz to stupidly open a window so Chaika could snipe him. That's more then anyone else managed, technically.

In any case, enjoyable ending, felt rushed as hell, just like the last couple episodes but worse. It's too bad they couldn't budget a few more episodes or wait for the last book to come out, but hey whatever Beach OVA!

• Locked thread