Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rand alPaul
Feb 3, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo

TheImmigrant posted:

Kind of hard to avoid that in South Korea. Soju is cheaper than Coca-Cola there.

What sort of backwards people don't have a strong enough corn lobby to allow this?!? :qq::911::qq:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rand alPaul
Feb 3, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo

backifran posted:

BBC reporting that he's back! Praise be!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-29608096

Hurray! :woop:

Rand alPaul
Feb 3, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo

TheImmigrant posted:

Wiki's piece on Fan Death meshes with what I remember.

I have never heard of this and now my friend is yelling at me for asking her about it. :ughh:

Rand alPaul fucked around with this message at 21:17 on Oct 16, 2014

Rand alPaul
Feb 3, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo

computer parts posted:

You should see the sort of graft that the Transcontinental Railroad drew. This is nothing new.

Love me some Credit Mobilier.

Rand alPaul
Feb 3, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo
Wasn't there also a lawsuit over the insurance at Ground Zero? I seem to recall that slowing down a chunk of the rebuild, along with finding more bodies :(

Rand alPaul
Feb 3, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo

WarpedNaba posted:

Works for corporations, who's to say it won't work for countries?

The glorious free market always has the solution.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rand alPaul
Feb 3, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo

computer parts posted:

Where does "The US is a third world country because it does [thing that most of Europe does too]" fall?

Do most European countries let their citizens die because they cannot pay for healthcare?