Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Freakazoid_
Jul 5, 2013

Buglord
So when to we get the sensationalized version of his absence? Did god lose his feet and needed to borrow Jong Un's?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Freakazoid_
Jul 5, 2013

Buglord
Haven't seen such an obvious assassination like that since Alexander Litvinenko. Honestly surprised to see it come from Jong-Un.

Freakazoid_
Jul 5, 2013

Buglord
Have they identified what chemicals it was that killed him?

Freakazoid_
Jul 5, 2013

Buglord

Raenir Salazar posted:

It makes me strangely happy seeing the North Korean soldier doing the weird backflip thing into a prone position.

I also have vibes of that Star Trek TNG episode with the Romulan defector.

It sounds like the defector has no love for his home country, so if it turns out he was given false secrets in some awful loyalty test/ploy to start a war, he'll probably shrug and keep watching movies.

Freakazoid_
Jul 5, 2013

Buglord

wtf is all that poo poo in the background? what kind of munition makes little doughnut shapes?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Freakazoid_
Jul 5, 2013

Buglord

sexpig by night posted:

imagine being an adult in 2019 and thinking that Russia, Iran, or NK have literally any interest in nuking the US, let alone are pressing dangers we're heading to at some kind of rapid pace.

My boomer father has been telling me we're going to get into a big war with china soon, reminding me at least once a year, for the past 20 years.

You can't fix stupid.