Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GoatSeeGuy
Dec 26, 2003

What if Jerome Walton made me a champion?

Delta-Wye posted:

I hope this doesn't spin up a north Korean civil war due to weak succession plans.

Yeah, about that....

After Kim Jong-Nam got VXed at the airport what Kims does China have in their pocket these days or do they prop up Kim Yo-jong to maintain control (As long as she allows a number of "advisors" generously provided from Beijing) if things start popping off? Nobody in the region outside of Cheollima Civil Defense wants the regime to just collapse, and Xi is in the only real position to do anything about it.

It's not like this hasn't happened before and this is all probably just another attempt to destabilize the regime, but even so with succession now an open question no matter if Kim is alive or dead a number of Pyongyang elites and military brass are about to have a couple of very exciting weeks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GoatSeeGuy
Dec 26, 2003

What if Jerome Walton made me a champion?

Randarkman posted:

I'm watching it right now actually (it's been picked up by Norwegioan public TV for free streaming) and it's kind of crazy stuff.

That Spanish Korean Friendship Association leader seems like a real piece of work.

BBC has it too, and it's very much worth a watch even if those kids are never gonna get that hospital...

That plot snippet doesn't even do this justice, it just keeps getting more and more batshit until the final cherry on top. Is it bad that my first thought afterward (no spoilers) was what was likely to happen to the various North Koreans and their families now that they've been outed?