Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sir AIDS
Nov 5, 2013
When was the first time you saw a VG character or cutscene that was so sexy that you got a boner and maybe jacked off? For me I remember it clearly. Chun Li in Street Fighter Alpha 3. To 12 year old me seeing her panties was really sexy. But I didn't jack off because I wasn't old enough yet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dexters Secret
Jun 19, 2014

Ellie from Borderlands 2, there are not enough SBBWs in gaming

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

The actual first time was probably in GTA or The Sims or something.

Fargield
Sep 27, 2008
When the you could get a blowjob from the prostitutes in GTA 3, but i didn't jack off to it i just got a chub

Simoom
Nov 30, 2009
watched an episode of dragonball z then decided to play some melee before bedtime, realized i could zoom up peach's skirt and thought about her and bulma squishing boobs together.

Stink fag
Aug 21, 2014
Halo 2

Mercury Crusader
Apr 20, 2005

You know they say that all demons are created equal, but you look at me and you look at Pyro Jack and you can see that statement is not true, hee-ho!
JUSTIN BAILEY

Liquid Penguins
Feb 18, 2006

by Cowcaster
Grimey Drawer
link is pretty hot

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Liquid Penguins posted:

link is pretty hot

vincemcmahonfaintstoshirtlesslink.gif

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.
And get mad at people on the internet

:emptyquote:
Nintendo power had some sick centerfold posters and there were some hot gaming babes so I taped them to the ceiling over my bed for maximum jack it potential.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Tifa's Boobs. The Highwind. 'Nuff said.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Tifa's Boobs. The Highwind. 'Nuff said.

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

Princess garnet ff9 I think I was like fourteen or something

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

Actually I think it was aya brea from parasite eve

Foxhound
Sep 5, 2007

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

By completely blowing off my BS you have passed the first trial
I think I had a crush on Rydia from FF4 but I can't rmember.

Hoodrich
Feb 4, 2011

by Reene
I jACKED OFF TO hELENA AND cHRISITIE IN doa3. I also jacked off to the strippers in gta4. i cant remember any others really.

Hoodrich
Feb 4, 2011

by Reene
Oh and modding Oblivion and Skyrim of course.

jokes
Dec 20, 2012

Uh... Kupo?

female night elf for boner, then male night elf for jack off

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Duke Nukem.

Hello Meow
Nov 9, 2009
i got kicked out of the arcade because i kept jerking off onto the turtles in time machine

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Just imagine the Duke's well calloused hands grabbing your hips while you feel his BALLS OF STEEL slap up against your rear end.

Suck it down.

OkieMurse
Nov 2, 2011

I get paid to stab people with sharp objects.

Widestancer posted:

Just imagine the Duke's well calloused hands grabbing your hips while you feel his BALLS OF STEEL slap up against your rear end.

Suck it down.

Oh dear, I just got a chub.

Hoodrich
Feb 4, 2011

by Reene

Widestancer posted:

Suck it down.

That's gay

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Hoodrich posted:

That's gay

If you don't find the Duke sexually attractive you're either a barren woman or a failure of a man.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Remember the really homoerotic poo poo goons were saying while also trying to sound like chauvinistic badasses when Forever came out about how awesome it was that Duke was putting the guns down at his crotch suggesting you deep throat his huge rod or whatever.

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Wormskull posted:

Remember the really homoerotic poo poo goons were saying while also trying to sound like chauvinistic badasses when Forever came out about how awesome it was that Duke was putting the guns down at his crotch suggesting you deep throat his huge rod or whatever.

Lol

Thug Lessons
Dec 14, 2006

I lust in my heart for as many dead refugees as possible.
The first scene of Xenosaga part 1 when Shion walks out and it does a close-up shot of her legs and rear end, dropped my pants and jacked off right there.

MarioTeachesWiping
Nov 1, 2006

by XyloJW

Wormskull posted:

gently caress yeah! I'm yelling this poo poo at the gym 24/7!

Hoodrich
Feb 4, 2011

by Reene

Wormskull posted:

not really.

El Wombato
Mar 19, 2008

Mexican Marsupial
soul calibur 2 'nuff said

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
It was probably Soul Calibur 2.

El Wombato
Mar 19, 2008

Mexican Marsupial