Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MarioTeachesWiping
Nov 1, 2006

by XyloJW

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Notmypants
Jan 3, 2014

Pants pants moose pants.
Truthfully, the Sims. Every version. Except 4 becuase lol.

Abysswalker
Apr 25, 2013

Stink fag
Aug 21, 2014

Wormskull posted:

Remember the really homoerotic poo poo goons were saying while also trying to sound like chauvinistic badasses when Forever came out about how awesome it was that Duke was putting the guns down at his crotch suggesting you deep throat his huge rod or whatever.

Yes.

Stink fag
Aug 21, 2014
Vaguely.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Remember the guy with a pony av who was dying of cancer and his last wish was to play Duke Nukem Forever. Taht ddue was awesome.

Stink fag
Aug 21, 2014

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Remember the guy with a pony av who was dying of cancer and his last wish was to play Duke Nukem Forever. Taht ddue was awesome.

Lol.

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Haha

Hoodrich
Feb 4, 2011

by Reene

Knuc U Kinte posted:

the pony wrhamemr 40k duke guy was ownage. i wodner if he is stil alive

1994 Toyota Celica
Sep 11, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo
viconia

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Hoodrich posted:

the pony wrhamemr 40k duke guy was ownage. i wodner if he is stil alive

I'm afraid he died of cancer.

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

The Egypt leaderhead from Civ 2

Cannonballoon
Jul 25, 2007

Dec 26, 2012

FuriousGeorge
Jan 23, 2006

Ah, the simple joys of a monkey knife-fight.
Grimey Drawer

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

Thug Lessons posted:

The first scene of Xenosaga part 1 when Shion walks out and it does a close-up shot of her legs and rear end, dropped my pants and jacked off right there.

This but to KOSMOS.

HotCheetoChallenge
Jun 17, 2012

iloveyouiloveyouiloveyou
I feel like if I tell this to someone I am setting it free, meaning I will never have to think about it ever again, I hope. :stare:

At my previous apartment complex I started becoming friends with one of my neighbors. She seemed normal and cool but one night she was drunk (and pills?) I guess, and she matter-of-factly told me that she masturbated to Assassin's Creed 2. She rigged the controller to make Ezio continuously walk around a country field while carrying a corpse, because apparently he makes faint huffing and grunting sounds when he does that; she said she masturbated to that sound for several minutes. Yeah. She was a very nice person but what the deuce.

Dec 26, 2012

lady blue shanghai posted:

I feel like if I tell this to someone I am setting it free, meaning I will never have to think about it ever again, I hope. :stare:

At my previous apartment complex I started becoming friends with one of my neighbors. She seemed normal and cool but one night she was drunk (and pills?) I guess, and she matter-of-factly told me that she masturbated to Assassin's Creed 2. She rigged the controller to make Ezio continuously walk around a country field while carrying a corpse, because apparently he makes faint huffing and grunting sounds when he does that; she said she masturbated to that sound for several minutes. Yeah. She was a very nice person but what the deuce.

well ok

blainestereo
Jan 16, 2013

anime

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!
ff8... let's just say angelo was a female dog, and my depravity knew no limits.

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

Break what must be broken, once for all, that's all, and take the suffering on oneself.

― Corey Dostoyevsky

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

The average is 5.5? I thought it was 4. This is very unsettling.
def the duke stripper sprites, i didn't know what nipple tassels were at the time though so it was a confusing boner

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

so did you smash or what

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

This is awesome.

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003
first one ever or first one today? :cool:

Kobold eBooks
Mar 5, 2007

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AN OPEN PALM SLAM A CARTRIDGE IN THE SUPER FAMICOM. ITS E-ZEAO AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I START DOING THE MOVES ALONGSIDE THE MAIN CHARACTER, CORPORAL FALCOM.
solid snake has a hella nice rear end

you could say it got my snake solid

and then i spilled inferior dna all over my hand

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

bathroomrage posted:

solid snake has a hella nice rear end

you could say it got my snake solid

and then i spilled inferior dna all over my hand

At first I thought this joke was pretty epic, and then you stretched it beyond into a realm of pure comedy bliss. Thank you.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Brevity is the soul of wit.
-- Complete and Utter Fucktarded Dumbass, 1847

Kobold eBooks
Mar 5, 2007

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AN OPEN PALM SLAM A CARTRIDGE IN THE SUPER FAMICOM. ITS E-ZEAO AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I START DOING THE MOVES ALONGSIDE THE MAIN CHARACTER, CORPORAL FALCOM.

Wormskull posted:

At first I thought this joke was pretty epic, and then you stretched it beyond into a realm of pure comedy bliss. Thank you.

u r welcum

blainestereo
Jan 16, 2013

Wormskull posted:

Brevity is the soul of wit.
-- Complete and Utter Fucktarded Dumbass, 1847

Don't forget that he was also a Fuckassed Dumbtard. (the joke is he was gay)

Abandon
Nov 23, 2006
i get a tingle down below when im making a hot girl character on an RPG character creation screen

Hoodrich
Feb 4, 2011

by Reene

Wormskull posted:

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

Stink fag
Aug 21, 2014

Wormskull posted:

Lol.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

• Locked thread