Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Thug Lessons
Dec 14, 2006

I lust in my heart for as many dead refugees as possible.

SSNeoman posted:

This but to KOSMOS.

KOSMOS is sexy as well.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro
lunar had bromides, as did lunar 2. and star ocean 2 for some reason.

surprised they weren't mentioned yet

Kylra
Dec 1, 2006

Not a cute boy, just a boring girl.
Running around naked in TES:Daggerfall. None of that underwear BS you find nowadays for that game.

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

hubris.height posted:

Cthulhu Saves The World had them as well.

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

hubris.height posted:

star ocean 2's weren't beefcakey, though, they were just the character's menu picture on a solid background. which makes me wonder why they even existed in the first place, but you did say "for some reason"

they were also consumables, which is like :confused:

DarksydePhilFish
Dec 31, 2004

tabarnak ack ack
Ah, Saturday night is here again *thumbs through list of techniques for making the Dualshock rumble indefinitely in Tekken 3*

Sir AIDS
Nov 5, 2013

Herpes. posted:

Ah, Saturday night is here again *thumbs through list of techniques for making the Dualshock rumble indefinitely in Tekken 3*

Uhh, what? It's monday night.

Sir AIDS
Nov 5, 2013

Wormskull posted:

Remember the really homoerotic poo poo goons were saying while also trying to sound like chauvinistic badasses when Forever came out about how awesome it was that Duke was putting the guns down at his crotch suggesting you deep throat his huge rod or whatever.

Duke Nukem (in Sonics world): Hey whats that a cock ring? Nope to small for that.

Hoodrich
Feb 4, 2011

by Reene

Sir AIDS posted:

Duke Nukem (in Sonics world): Hey whats that a cock ring? Nope to small for that.

DukeVision would be awesome, the ability to drop Duke Nukem into any Xbox game.

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Sir AIDS posted:

Sir AIDS
Nov 5, 2013

Hoodrich posted:

Sir AIDS
Nov 5, 2013
Gears of Wars: What are you rear end in a top hat doing cowering behind cover? Come out here and be a man, I'm sure there is a med pack around the corner anyway you little babies.

SombereroLad
May 18, 2006

WAHAHAHAHAHA
Fun Shoe
I think it was the opening cinematic of dead or alive: XTREME beach volleyball

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

Sir AIDS posted:

Gears of Wars: What are you rear end in a top hat doing cowering behind cover? Come out here and be a man, I'm sure there is a med pack around the corner anyway you little babies.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Hoodrich posted:

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Duke vision wouldn't be that good.

Hoodrich
Feb 4, 2011

by Reene
if someone came up to me irl and said "DukeVision would be awesome, the ability to drop Duke Nukem into any Xbox game." my brain would explode and my face would do the thing from the scene in total recall when theyre exposed to the vacuum

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
[Duke reading the Imp Zone forum]: drat, Sir AIDS ftw.

Austrian mook
Feb 24, 2013

by Shine
Duke would post in Imp Zone

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!
duke would get banned from the imp zone because he'd unironically post his dick in the imp pics thread

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

The White Dragon posted:

duke would get banned from the imp zone because he'd unironically post his dick in the imp pics thread

that sounds like the kind of thing you make IK for if its big enough. and you know duke's is big enough

Austrian mook
Feb 24, 2013

by Shine

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Hoodrich posted:

if someone came up to me irl and said "DukeVision would be awesome, the ability to drop Duke Nukem into any Xbox game." my brain would explode and my face would do the thing from the scene in total recall when theyre exposed to the vacuum

I would probably make the "I don't want to live on this planet anymore face" (Professor Farnsworth, Futurama).

Kilroy
Oct 1, 2000

Wormskull posted:

I would probably make the "I don't want to live on this planet anymore face" (Professor Farnsworth, Futurama).
finally you'll know what it's like to read your posts

Meme Emulator
Oct 4, 2000

Thug Lessons posted:

KOSMOS is sexy as well.

KOSMOS is a robot though

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Meme Emulator posted:

KOSMOS is a robot though

Time for one of YCS's most prominent pedophiles and "visual novel experts" to give us all the skinny on what's moral to find sexy or not.

woofbro
Nov 25, 2013

woofbro fucked around with this message at 12:07 on Oct 7, 2014

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Lol

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro

The White Dragon posted:

star ocean 2's weren't beefcakey, though, they were just the character's menu picture on a solid background. which makes me wonder why they even existed in the first place, but you did say "for some reason"

they were also consumables, which is like :confused:

yeah and they had some silly creation % rates too considering the large pool of swill you could create with high level art

but they were like full body shots and you could use the right stick to move up and down turning your tv into a 26" half screen of rena's torso and legs it was hella weird, if you ask me the lunar bromides were less weird at least i understood those existing

Mach2
Feb 28, 2014
Waiting for someone to say Krystal from Star Fucks Badventures, so I can murder them

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Concordat
Mar 4, 2007

Secondary Objective: Commit Fraud - Complete
This thread sure was a boner.

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

i think i just had my first gabin bonar

RoboChrist 9000
Dec 14, 2006

Mater Dolorosa

Now that's what I call a platform game!

Morkyz
Aug 6, 2013
it was probably one of those magic school bus adventure games, anyone remember those? mrs frizzle was my first crush

Austrian mook
Feb 24, 2013

by Shine

Morkyz posted:

it was probably one of those magic school bus adventure games, anyone remember those? mrs frizzle was my first crush

I played them

Morkyz
Aug 6, 2013

Austrian mook posted:

I played them

the space one or the volcano one or what? I think I played all of them

Concordat
Mar 4, 2007

Secondary Objective: Commit Fraud - Complete
Remember that episode where the kids get turned into fish eggs and a bass jizzes all over them?

DrPaper
Aug 29, 2011

ps2 mortal kombats

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

What are you even booing here?

I was going to name some good game whose quality made me JO but that's absurd, I have never done that and no one has

• Locked thread