Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tasky
May 7, 2008

Come on Bob! The WORLD WIDE WEB!

Onmi posted:

I can't hate Miz after the backstage video of him coming through the curtain and basically being in tears, hugging and thanking everyone.

I think my favourite part of that video is right at the beginning when he comes through the curtain and sticks his hand out to Triple H, doesn't immediately get the shake (Trips was applauding him with everyone else in Gorilla) and just kind of goes "Okay, well that ain't gonna ruin it", before he gets pulled back and man-hugged.

Also Alex Riley looking so happy for the guy the entire video. Or maybe happy for himself because his star was hitched to the appropriate wagon. CYNICISM!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread