Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Maxwell Lord
Dec 12, 2008

I am drowning.
There is no sign of land.
You are coming down with me, hand in unlovable hand.

And I hope you die.

I hope we both die.

:smith:

Grimey Drawer
Layla always seems like good people. She's heavily into the charity side of things (especially since she lost her mom to cancer) to the point where even when she was working heel she came to the ring with a jacket that had the name of a young fan who was either quite sick or had died recently. And in the ring she's really quite generous with selling other Divas' moves- she's been thrown off that apron so many times it's almost her signature spot. When she had that knee injury in 2011 it was no surprise.

I have a lot of respect for Natalya since she's borne the brunt of so much that was awful about the Divas division over the past few years. She gets in a team with Beth Phoenix, they're ignored and their one video package is interrupted by a Jericho tease. She's given an angle that is literally "farts a lot". She gets made the valet of the Great Khali for no particular reason. Total Divas tends to write/edit her into this bitter mother hen figure. But she keeps on soldierin', putting on solid matches and helping carry the less experienced Divas.

Will always mark for Booker T. When I was watching WCW in early 99 (I knew no better) he was my favorite guy, the one who seemed most like a real athlete, and I hugely enjoyed his goofy announcing run with WWE and the pre-show stuff he does now. Shucky Ducky Quack Quack indeed, sir.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread