Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
rovert
Jun 10, 2013
Unsurprisingly I am going to say Prince Devitt and Becky Lynch. Devitt a bit quiet at times due to growing up in a seaside town, spending a lot of time in a non-English speaking Country also he is the contemplative athlete type but I do view him in high regard and a role model for Wrestlers. He's rather different than your standard American Wrestler who puts themselves over constantly in fact he kind of shuts down when you praise him directly. It is a very old fashioned form of praise but he strikes me as someone very well brought up. Even as a teenager he was very organised and professional. Made a really impact on his trainees and Wrestlers all over the World thinks he is a top dog. Really spread the wealth in terms of getting other people booked all over the World.

I am always happy to hear someone gush about meeting Becky Lynch. She is just an around sweetheart. Her bright personality, big cartoon eyes and expressionate face makes you feel like a million dollars talking to her. When she was conflicted about wrestling again it really bothered people around her as the prospect of her unhappy made them unhappy in this acute way. Just a person everyone likes.

Sheamus and myself have a mixed history but I believe him to be a nice guy. We squashed the beef if he truly remembers it last year. If both of us and the Irish scene were more mature at the time I don't all the drama would have happened.

Ric Flair has been an arsehole every time I've been in contact with him. Otherwise most Wrestlers have been really nice in my experience or if they weren't there obvious mitigating circumstances. Carlito and Raven were the biggest surprises in the nicest stakes at least towards me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread