Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
i am he

I found out I have homework tonight, and I thought, "What better way to make homework fun than to have BYOB posters do it for me." This is the thread for that. Let's get cracking!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FluffieDuckie

i am he posted:

I found out I have homework tonight, and I thought, "What better way to make homework fun than to have BYOB posters do it for me." This is the thread for that. Let's get cracking!

i'm on it

bwatts

ive spent my entire life doing homework for girls. nows my time to shine

pig slut lisa

irl is good

i drank a lot of whiskey during law school homework times, can i do that part for you?

my new dog

by Nyc_Tattoo
whats the homework

Bwee
are you 10 years old. who has homework these days

i am he

I need an interesting article, that's backed up by two other sources, that college students would find super radical to hear about!

my new dog

by Nyc_Tattoo
arent we all gay teens

bwatts

i am he posted:

I need an interesting article, that's backed up by two other sources, that college students would find super radical to hear about!

http://www.buzzfeed.com/

... take your pick, dude. there are thousands of those

my new dog

by Nyc_Tattoo

i am he posted:

oh article about hong kong riots and how american students lack the will to demonstrate

Bwee

friendly craig posted:

http://www.buzzfeed.com/

... take your pick, dude. there are thousands of those

word

i am he

That's where you come in. You choose the article, find two other corroborating sources, and write an outline based on it. Have fun!

dogcrash truther
what re the sources supposed to corroborate?

FluffieDuckie

i am he posted:

that college students would find super radical to hear about!

http://www.drugwarrant.com/articles/why-is-marijuana-illegal/

you're welcome.

bwatts

i am he posted:

That's where you come in. You choose the article, find two other corroborating sources, and write an outline based on it. Have fun!

http://www.buzzfeed.com/catherinet5/19-problems-only-people-with-autoimmune-diseases-u-88o1

http://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2013/08/26/whats-wrong-with-me
http://terrywahls.com/tag/autoimmune-disease/

somebody else can write the outline. i think it would be unfair for me to do all the work and not let others have fun, too!

i am he

dogcrash truther posted:

what re the sources supposed to corroborate?

The original article. So three articles about the same thing.

Awesome! Can't wait to see some other people riff on this and hopefully end up with a properly formatted outline that I can submit to my TA as soon as possible.

bwatts

guys how hard can it possibly be to write an outline that says people with autoimmune system diseases struggle with them. write the thing for i am he because hes my friend and ill probate you when i become the moderator if you dont do it

the unabonger
maybe we should see the assignment write up

GEExCEE

this is plagiarism op! you're seriously undermining the academic integrity of your ahhahaahahahah

SIDS Vicious

my homework today was to go home and ask my dad about his opinion on minorities and i dont think im gonna be able to hand in this project

pig slut lisa

irl is good

i've started on the whiskey, how's the rest of the team doing?

Savage For The Winjun

im high and procrastinating

SIDS Vicious

im gonna get high and watch some horror movie called oculus, it sounded spoopy

FluffieDuckie

i got started playing video games. but i look at the clock every once in a while and think "i need to get started on that homework as soon as i get to a stopping point"

pig slut lisa

irl is good

FluffieDuckie posted:

i got started playing video games. but i look at the clock every once in a while and think "i need to get started on that homework as soon as i get to a stopping point"

this is how i got through college, sounds like you're on the right track

FluffieDuckie

pig slut lisa posted:

this is how i got through college, sounds like you're on the right track

we got this under control i am he. you just leave it to us

City of Glompton

I'm going to bed early, so I can get up early and work on this homework when I feel refreshed from a goodnights sleep.

bog pixie

can someone help me find an article for i am he and then write an outline on it?

FluffieDuckie

Siluvayne posted:

I'm going to bed early, so I can get up early and work on this homework when I feel refreshed from a goodnights sleep.

always a pro strategy

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

did i miss it did i miss the homework

i am he

im going insane trying to find an "interesting and novel" article to give a 4 minute informative speech on

FluffieDuckie

i am he posted:

im going insane trying to find an "interesting and novel" article to give a 4 minute informative speech on

holy hell are you not done with? you're in trouble son

veilo

Never posts

i am he posted:

Have you tried reddit yet ?

i am he

veilo posted:

Have you tried reddit yet ?

That's what I'm doing now. It's all just net neutrality bs!

Goons Are Gifts

Twilight Matrix posted:

im high and procrastinating

pics

veilo

Never posts

i am he posted:

That's what I'm doing now. It's all just net neutrality bs!

That stuff is college essay gold!

Now for your sources, I recommend tumblr.

Well, looks like we got all this nicely wrapped up. Got any other homework or is it time for underage drinking and teen pregnancy ?

FluffieDuckie

how did our homework turn out?

City of Glompton

dammit I hit snooze too many times and didn't get up in time to work on the homework :(

google THIS

FluffieDuckie posted:

i'm way ahead of you i already did this then sat down and stared at a blank word document for a while before thinking "man i just can't concentrate right now maybe if i play some video games it will relax me and clear my head"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

i am he

Well I ended up just doing the homework myself. So thanks for nothing BYOB.

• Locked thread