Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kesper North
Nov 3, 2011

EMERGENCY POWER TO PARTY
How could you leave out Slade? Did he bang your mom?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kesper North
Nov 3, 2011

EMERGENCY POWER TO PARTY
Indeed, she's gonna be Barrying the needle.

Kesper North
Nov 3, 2011

EMERGENCY POWER TO PARTY

Nephthys posted:

How does the CEO of a company have enough power to literally rename a city? I don't care how multi-billion it is, isn't that something that only the mayor and the government can do?

It's not a name change, it's an urban renewal initiative branded "Star City". With the hope that if the brand takes off, people will start calling the city Star City instead of Starling City.

Kesper North
Nov 3, 2011

EMERGENCY POWER TO PARTY
I bet this means that we're going to see a lot of Sarah in the flashback scenes.

Kesper North
Nov 3, 2011

EMERGENCY POWER TO PARTY

XboxPants posted:

Thea was, of course, a total badass. The scene where Malcolm just opens up on her and starts "forging" her was classic loving Bannerman, but it was also great because you see a Thea who just moments earlier was about to start crying out of self-pity suddenly dig deep, grab a sword and get into kill-a-bitch mode. I guess Malcolm was right about her untapped strength and how to access it after all. :haw: I mean, the daughter of loving Moira Queen and Malcolm Merlyn? That's a loving recipe for an iron loving will if I ever heard one. poo poo man, she's got more badass potential than Oliver just from that alone. Also her hair is really cute.

I agree, though I did keep expecting her to say "Valar morghulis".

Kesper North
Nov 3, 2011

EMERGENCY POWER TO PARTY

Accretionist posted:

Ha, I didn't notice the parallels.

General Comment: I'm liking Routh so far.

I'm liking his acting a lot, but the character is a creep with serious boundary issues.

Kesper North
Nov 3, 2011

EMERGENCY POWER TO PARTY

jscolon2.0 posted:

You know who has telepathic powers, right?

Gorilla Motherfucking Grodd.

Oh poo poo son.

Kesper North
Nov 3, 2011

EMERGENCY POWER TO PARTY
hahahaha that red text says it all really

Kesper North
Nov 3, 2011

EMERGENCY POWER TO PARTY

thrakkorzog posted:

They're joking. The villain from Mass Effect 2 is also called Harbinger. If you play that game, you can expect to hear Harbinger assuming direct control. A lot. That's the joke. (Also, did we lose the old McBain 'that's the joke' smilie, or did I miss it?)

:thejoke:

Kesper North
Nov 3, 2011

EMERGENCY POWER TO PARTY
gently caress, now I hope that shitpile does well at the box office. God damnit, Amell.

Kesper North
Nov 3, 2011

EMERGENCY POWER TO PARTY

hcreight posted:

That "mystery set" for the finale they've been teasing is apparently the inside of a cargo plane.

https://twitter.com/mguggenheim/status/588438256296992768

So... they're doing a crossover with Agents of SHIELD?

Kesper North
Nov 3, 2011

EMERGENCY POWER TO PARTY

Dango Bango posted:

I don't know about dramas off-hand, but It's Always Sunny and Archer have both done this.

I really liked the most recent season of Archer, though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kesper North
Nov 3, 2011

EMERGENCY POWER TO PARTY

this, this is the pointy tip of the Arrow

• Locked thread