Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

Macys paid for this. Noodle Boy and Bonby are bad at video games and even worse friends.

Someone said it before, but I still think it's a little twisted that Roy got away with murdering a police officer in cold blood in public.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

Macys paid for this. Noodle Boy and Bonby are bad at video games and even worse friends.

HUGE SPACEKABLOOIE posted:

So did Nyssa have to wreck an entire airport to get to Starling this time?

Didn't she also kill a bunch of dudes? Ollie seems alright with folk interested in wanton civilian slaughter.

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

I'm kind of bummed Ollie seemed to have lost his fighting skills he picked up from training with Slade and Shado. He was kind of a hard rear end at the end of season 2 and here he gets beaten up by some gang mooks.

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

I feel like Ollie isn't half as tough in the flash backs as he was in the first episode and we're nearly halfway through said flashbacks. Does that make sense?

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

why

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

I would say "why" again and nothing else if it wouldn't get me probated.

~*comic books*~

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

I'm surprised Ray's suit has so many non/armored areas. I get that it's a shoestring budget and it's a CW show and blah blah blah, but it still looks cheap. And not very protective

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

When did Flash mention Wayne?

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

His voice is so whiney.

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

So, the bad guy from Desperate Housewives has super powers. Cool.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

God, I hate that dudes name

• Locked thread