Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rocksicles
Oct 19, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
Until DC decided otherwise, i spose its pretty canon.

But they are run by chimps, so there is that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rocksicles
Oct 19, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
So Amell's a show off

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=732154660203137&set=vb.146921975393078&type=2&theater

Rocksicles
Oct 19, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
Deadpool got his way, gently caress you Deadpool

Rocksicles
Oct 19, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
Can't wait to see komodo in the next episode

Rocksicles
Oct 19, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
You watch Felray become a thing now, Tumblr does love a good name merge

Rocksicles
Oct 19, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
It wasn't aussie man, i can tell you that for a fact

Rocksicles
Oct 19, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
Got money on it being Komodo sent by Poppa Ghul. Merlin and DarkThea come to the rescue, Laurel in outfit MK1 for the final act. Diggle running Suicide squad for next spin off.

Rocksicles
Oct 19, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
Haven't seen anyone mention Palmers pitch about renaming Starling City - Star City. DC are pulling their heads out their asses it seems

Rocksicles
Oct 19, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
In the Comics it's always been Star City - Green Arrow's City. They renamed it Starling City for the show. It's a step closer for The Arrow to become The Green Arrow.

Rocksicles
Oct 19, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
Bring Sara back as White Canary. Problem solved, and shes a villain

Some Numbers posted:

You're willing to bet that they're going to introduce Lazarus Pits to the thus far fairly grounded Arrow?

Yo man, The Flash, The Atom... grounded is going bye bye

Rocksicles
Oct 19, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

muscles like this? posted:

They learned from Sam and Dean Winchester.

CW shovels are HUGE

Rocksicles
Oct 19, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

Narcissus1916 posted:

IIRC, when Sara first came back she had several scenes with Detective Lance about how she was a killer and did bad things and he went "No, honey, you're my daughter."

Also, smart move on the arrow cast for bringing Tommy back in flashback to remind us that a) Caity Lotz can come back in flashback land! and b) Arrow does keep some characters dead.

They all but confirmed more of Caity Lotz on the DC website during them explaining why she had to die. Saying they can bring her back any time to show her rise through the League or some such.

Rocksicles
Oct 19, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
Not sure why DC have decided to not let Arrow have Ted Kord or the others they said no too, when the movie and tv universes are separate. Not making a lick of sense now they have cast a new Flash

Rocksicles
Oct 19, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
Didn't Amell suggest something about a Nightwing show at NYCC ?

Rocksicles
Oct 19, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
Damien Wayne is the killer.

Rocksicles
Oct 19, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
Seeing Laurel get beaten up was very satisfying. Need a rewatch, i missed the stuff with OMAC.
Digging Thea's new attitude.

The Knife blade CGI with Diggle and Shaw, was loving killing me

Rocksicles
Oct 19, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

Sober posted:

wait, what?

The wide shot blade is CG. Stood out like a sore thumb to me.

Rocksicles
Oct 19, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

XboxPants posted:

I love Laurel and her current arc but goddamn if that wasn't the funniest scene in the episode. Watch out Felicity, Laurel's coming after your comic relief job.

fake edit: Actually maybe Felicity and Laurel could make a great comic duo, their "google his phone or something" chat was beautiful. I guess that's a good thing if Canary and Oracle have good chemistry...

I forgot to mention that, "google his phone" was line of the episode. :tinfoil: Maybe we see Felicity's legs so much, because we won't sooner or later.

Rocksicles
Oct 19, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
Ollies new hybrid bow btw, only $1400. I need a new feral pig killing machine.

http://cponeidaeagle.com/cp_oneida_eagle_bows_012.htm

Rocksicles
Oct 19, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
Amell just posted this

http://comicbook.com/2014/10/23/geoff-johns-talks-dcs-live-action-tv-and-film-mutliverse-wont-ru/

Rocksicles
Oct 19, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
Yeah Roy's the new Laurel.

He's probably got an a Arsenal arc coming up. The whole Sara thing is obviously going to take center stage for a few episodes.

Rocksicles
Oct 19, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
Black Dynamite season 2 has started for all you Bronze Tiger fans.

Rocksicles
Oct 19, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
It's mainly the fans, we DC fans are a sad, downtrodden breed of nerd. DC love making their fans angry, Marvel are crushing it. They listen to their fans, to a point.

All the lower tier dudes doing their own thing. Movie comes out.... we need Ollie for 3 scenes. Not having Amell fire a Kyptonite arrow at Superman on the big screen would be a slap in the face IMO.

Also MoS was a good Superman movie and i will fight anyone who disagrees. Dawn of Justice hasn't come out yet, quit pre bitching

Rocksicles
Oct 19, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
Pretty much agree, but this is not me so much as others. But it upsets them that dc have somewhat unified and open catalog of characters to use in both, where Marvel are limited yet still managed a unified world.

The main difference is DC is run by Evil idiots, and Marvel is run by Evil genius

Rocksicles fucked around with this message at 14:38 on Oct 25, 2014

Rocksicles
Oct 19, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
Wildcat trained Batman :colbert:

Rocksicles
Oct 19, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
He can still put it on his resume, and DC did.

Rocksicles
Oct 19, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
Yeah, and the rest.

Wildcat is a bad rear end, training Laurel will be a doddle.

Rocksicles
Oct 19, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
She needs moar leg days.

Rocksicles
Oct 19, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
Did you get the Kestrel?

I posted it in here last week. 1700 dollaridoos :australia:

Rocksicles
Oct 19, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
Yeah, but they throw it out there because they can. They dropped OMAC all casual like, it's great for nerding out.

Gotham spreads it on like vegemite.

Rocksicles
Oct 19, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nyssa :allears:

Rocksicles
Oct 19, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
Team Flash is all smiling and puns. Team Sadface is always sad.

Rocksicles
Oct 19, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
How can a guy who said like 3 words and have 5 seconds on screen, be a weak link.

Don't be that guy

Rocksicles
Oct 19, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
Sexy Waller is way better than fat Waller.

Rocksicles
Oct 19, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
Camp X-Ray Vision... huh? Try the veal

Rocksicles
Oct 19, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
CW always knows how to dress a MILF

Rocksicles
Oct 19, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

Drifter posted:

College Felicity does indeed look SUPER boring and cliche, yeah. :sigh:

When I first saw the shots of her for the next episode I just had to roll my eyes.

I like Goth/Emo chicks, they gets down.

Rocksicles
Oct 19, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
Maybe it was laundry day, she was a student after all.

Rocksicles
Oct 19, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
Still made me grin, i love the little world building things they do.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rocksicles
Oct 19, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
Ollie will be Mayor within 2 seasons. Double down on that.

• Locked thread