Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BSam
Nov 24, 2012

Is this the new Torchwood thread? Looks good.

But how can anyone prefer seasons 1 and 2 over 3?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BSam
Nov 24, 2012

Yes we are.

:(

BSam
Nov 24, 2012

Deadpool posted:

Shut up about this dumb fridging crap.

What about the other fridging that was done this episode. That of Oliver and Felicity's relationship?

:(

BSam
Nov 24, 2012

The Lord Bude posted:

As ridiculous and implausible as it is, how hysterical would it be if she was just seriously injured and the promo was a fakeout? This whole argument would have been a total waste.

You mean someone left the fridge door open?

BSam
Nov 24, 2012

greatn posted:

The flashbacks are pretty tedious, every week with the chinese lady being all "Please I want you out of my house as soon as possible, do your job please". And Ollie's sitting there like "Uh, yeah, I want out of here too, I'm doing everything I can". "You don't understand, you need to leave."

All of the flashbacks have been rubbish, from the first episode up to now.

I just don't care, give me more action now. There have been times when the character relationships from the flashbacks matter, but that doesn't mean we need them every week with a tenuous tie to the current episode. Hey Olly remembered something in the past because of a candle, let's do that again now, gently caress off.

but i will join in with Boxing Glove Arrow!

BSam
Nov 24, 2012

Deadpool posted:

the girl that was on Flash last week.

AND THAT.

BSam
Nov 24, 2012

Gaz-L posted:

...She was pretty bad, yo.

Not at all, she was a blast.

BSam
Nov 24, 2012

Scyantific posted:

So since it was said (by Amell I think?) that the Flash Vs Arrow episode was going to have a big revelation for Oliver, what could it have been? The Felicity thing? Or something else?

If it's what I think it will be, if you watch the Flash episode, there's a pretty big clue.

BSam
Nov 24, 2012

enraged_camel posted:

Also, maybe it's just me, but this show has way too many bow-and-arrow characters. Ollie, Malcolm, Cupid, Komodo, Neesa, Roy, the LoA foot-soldiers, etc. And Amanda Wallers suggests there's about twenty criminals on her list that use bow and arrow. I feel like it's starting to hurt the show at this point.

You do know you're watching a show called Arrow, right?

BSam
Nov 24, 2012

OptimusWang posted:

e: My name is Malcolm Merlyn, and ever since I was cast as Captain Jack Harkness I've been chewing the scenery like a motherfucker.

My name is Malcolm Merlyn and I'm quite tired, but also kinda buzzed. What do you say I take you home and eat your pussy.

BSam
Nov 24, 2012

WarLocke posted:

Oliver is a master at taking chest wounds, obviously he manipulated Ras into stabbing him in just the right non-fatal spot.

Judging by pictures posted earlier in this thread it's more likely he manipulated the wound itself to a less fatal spot after the stabbing occurred.

BSam
Nov 24, 2012

Habibi posted:

It's too bad they killed off the original Count. He would have been an interesting recurring character with...character. Stormare's version was just one-dimensionally creepy and menacing for the most part.

No way, the original Count is the single worst thing about the show.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BSam
Nov 24, 2012

enraged_camel posted:

No, it's called hate-watching and I learned it from The Walking Dead thread.

No you don't understand, hatewatching is for bad shows.

• Locked thread