Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Duke Chin
Jan 11, 2002

Roger That:
MILK CRATES INBOUND

:siren::siren::siren::siren:
- FUCK THE HABS -
They should just do a quick throw-away reference where Olli comes back from vacation w/ Whineypants McNumberPuncher where he's all tanned up and sporting the most classic of Ollie-beards whereupon the rest of the characters take one look at it and be all "hell naw" and he shaves it off in the first act.

Much like how they did the boxing glove arrow gag.

They really need to just stop with all the fake hair and beards and flashback within a flashback poo poo as of next season. Just. Stop.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Duke Chin
Jan 11, 2002

Roger That:
MILK CRATES INBOUND

- FUCK THE HABS -
At this point I'm just waiting for them to have The New Season 4 Arrow come out of the closet just for the edginess cause, poo poo, he's blown through all the other ladies on this show and seems wholly unsatisfied.

Duke Chin
Jan 11, 2002

Roger That:
MILK CRATES INBOUND

- FUCK THE HABS -

32MB OF ESRAM posted:

Maybe he is weirdly attracted to Thea since she was so close to death. But Roy comes back so more love triangle goodness :)

Speaking of which - did they just totally write Roy off the show or he left or what?

Duke Chin
Jan 11, 2002

Roger That:
MILK CRATES INBOUND

- FUCK THE HABS -

Scyantific posted:

His contract was for 2 seasons and they didn't renew. So he came forward as the "Arrow," got shanked in jail and "died," and left Starling.

So yeah

Yeah I remember all the plot poo poo (and due to the writing was why I was asking) but didn't know about the contract poo poo. Huh, well... okay.

Duke Chin
Jan 11, 2002

Roger That:
MILK CRATES INBOUND

- FUCK THE HABS -
Yeah, definitely need less Arsenal and more time for Open Felicity Weeping, more scenes of Black Canary 2.no going from Cant Beat a Street Punk to Beating Down Multiple League of Assassin Bros by the end of the episode.

Oh and more pouty lips barrowman. :bigtran:

Duke Chin
Jan 11, 2002

Roger That:
MILK CRATES INBOUND

- FUCK THE HABS -
That's really why Roy didn't come back to Starling city. Oliver failed his bros-before-robos check.

Duke Chin
Jan 11, 2002

Roger That:
MILK CRATES INBOUND

- FUCK THE HABS -
His costume was better than all 3 seasons of Ollie's :colbert:

Duke Chin
Jan 11, 2002

Roger That:
MILK CRATES INBOUND

- FUCK THE HABS -

VBane posted:

a wealthy tech guy who will be working with Felicity.

God damnit. :ughh:

Duke Chin
Jan 11, 2002

Roger That:
MILK CRATES INBOUND

- FUCK THE HABS -
Nah I don't give a rats rear end about what team the character bats for it just (probably) means more more "FELICITY HAX THE WORLD BETTER THAN ANYONE" bug-eyed-bandit-episode level of bullshittery.

On the plus side that should at least mean less crying. :shrug:

Duke Chin
Jan 11, 2002

Roger That:
MILK CRATES INBOUND

- FUCK THE HABS -
Or better yet get a black canary who can actually fight oh wait they had one but whoops she got a bad case of arrowitis. :sigh:

ed: vvvvvvvv friendly fire!!

Duke Chin fucked around with this message at 23:32 on Jul 17, 2015

Duke Chin
Jan 11, 2002

Roger That:
MILK CRATES INBOUND

- FUCK THE HABS -
How many people has BSS beaten with a cat?

Duke Chin
Jan 11, 2002

Roger That:
MILK CRATES INBOUND

- FUCK THE HABS -
Look man, at this point the only thing I want to know about the (Black) Canary 1.0 is...

...really, does she have false teeth or what? I'm pretty sure she has false teeth.

Duke Chin
Jan 11, 2002

Roger That:
MILK CRATES INBOUND

- FUCK THE HABS -

Phylodox posted:

gently caress it, just ask Rip Hunter to drop her off a couple of minutes after she died. A big chunk of season 3 avoided.

:stare: Can we.... can we just.... retcon out the entire 3rd season?!?

Duke Chin
Jan 11, 2002

Roger That:
MILK CRATES INBOUND

- FUCK THE HABS -
I dunno, I think the goatee could still work https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jD9h09ER-y4

Duke Chin
Jan 11, 2002

Roger That:
MILK CRATES INBOUND

- FUCK THE HABS -
Jesus christ that is just...... awful. that is... hah... :barf:

Also that other dude is tiny.

Duke Chin
Jan 11, 2002

Roger That:
MILK CRATES INBOUND

- FUCK THE HABS -

Gaz-L posted:

Neville is relatively small, but Amell [...] over 6 feet, so it's a little deceptive there.

Huh, I wouldn't have guessed that about Arnell. For some reason I thought he was just "average" height. :shrug:

Duke Chin
Jan 11, 2002

Roger That:
MILK CRATES INBOUND

- FUCK THE HABS -
I went looking through the comments section on that Arrow-Dome/The Quiver/The House That Arrow Built story plus the talk here about season 3 and it got me to wondering about something I've always felt since watching the end of Season 3...

Was season 4 already booked/under contract or were they ever worried about being picked up again? Cause honestly that stupid as hell "i'm so haaaaaaaapppyyyyyyyyyyyy" season finale felt more like a Welp-we-weren't-renewed finale.

And if the latter wasn't the case oh my god fire all the writers.

Duke Chin
Jan 11, 2002

Roger That:
MILK CRATES INBOUND

- FUCK THE HABS -

Soothing Vapors posted:

Freeze, dirtbag, Star City Star City Police Metro Police

Hi, yes, I'd like to order about, hmmm, I dunno... 300 or so of your most redundant police badges. Thanks.

Duke Chin
Jan 11, 2002

Roger That:
MILK CRATES INBOUND

- FUCK THE HABS -
Just bring back maybe-not-dead wildcat and use his gym for some sort of "old rival" tie in or some poo poo. I think it'd be dumb as hell but would automatically be better than most of season 3 hey oh

Duke Chin
Jan 11, 2002

Roger That:
MILK CRATES INBOUND

- FUCK THE HABS -

Lycus posted:

I think it's only a half helmet, though. The telepath just has to stand behind him.

That is dumb as hell y'all

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Duke Chin
Jan 11, 2002

Roger That:
MILK CRATES INBOUND

- FUCK THE HABS -

B.B. Rodriguez posted:

Everyone in the entourage but him and Diggle got some sort of powers now, so what makes Oliver so special anymore?

[---INTENSE BROODING---]

• Locked thread