Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
AgentHaiTo
Feb 7, 2003

Well, isn't this a coincidence? So, um, how you doing? You're busy, I know and I don't want to distract you, please, don't let me interrupt you.
Just rewatched the mid-season finale repeat today. drat, that last fight was so lop-sided. Poor Oliver.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AgentHaiTo
Feb 7, 2003

Well, isn't this a coincidence? So, um, how you doing? You're busy, I know and I don't want to distract you, please, don't let me interrupt you.
I'm sorry but I keep laughing when Felicity just turns off the lights on Diggle and Roy. I just imagine the next scene is Roy and Diggle looking at each other, like, what the hell, we are still in here. I understand Felicity is sad about Oliver, but that's just rude.

AgentHaiTo
Feb 7, 2003

Boru posted:

I love how Felicity is the xXx_pr0-HAX0r_xXx and yet doesn't know Merlyn bugged their whole system. Even when he shows up IMMEDIATELY after they figured out Brick killed Merlyn's wife.

I actually thought this was a trick to sick Merlyn on Brick because how could Merlyn have hacked Felicities webcam and she not know. Has Merlyn ever even shown any skills at computers?

AgentHaiTo
Feb 7, 2003

Colton is doing alright.

• Locked thread