Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Feenix
Mar 14, 2003
Sorry, guy.
Kinda can't wait for this to be back :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Feenix
Mar 14, 2003
Sorry, guy.

Throwdown posted:

Guys... We live in a day and age where a live action boxing glove arrow was on TV... Ffffuuuuuck

I'm only now getting around to watching this ep and I paused it and immediately came to my computer going KEEKEKEEEKEEKEKEKEEKEKEEE!

Feenix
Mar 14, 2003
Sorry, guy.

Hypocrisy posted:

I really like Roy for just coming out and saying that he thought he killed Sarah.

That... and that happening not as the final minute of the episode, was the exact moment I knew for certain that he hadn't. If he had, we wouldn't have had him say anything for a few more eps.

Feenix
Mar 14, 2003
Sorry, guy.
You may be right that it is Ras, but that sting is more likely because this is the Hong Kong flashback season.

Feenix
Mar 14, 2003
Sorry, guy.

TyrantWD posted:

The show already has a six year plan, with year six supposed to be the only season not mirrored with flashbacks.

Season 6 should just do ridiculous cutaways like Family Guy does..

Feenix
Mar 14, 2003
Sorry, guy.
I'm over 1000 posts behind so I apologize if this has been ground out already....

I'm still enjoying this season and I've always/will always hold Felicity in high regard as a character but maybe they just had too many "Felicity cries and takes a stand" moments back to back but it's starting to grate a little...

Feenix
Mar 14, 2003
Sorry, guy.
Jumping back a bit to the replies in defense of Felicity because of what she's been through...

I don't disagree with any of that. Going through all that would make you emotional and angsty.

All I was saying was from a TV-watching perspective, it's basically been her only shtick for a few weeks now and it was just wearing a bit then.

Feenix
Mar 14, 2003
Sorry, guy.
I'm going to post this in both the Arrow and the Flash Threads:

This is my favorite Brandon Routh anything ever. (and I really liked him on Chuck.)

He's just so awkward and cheery.

Feenix
Mar 14, 2003
Sorry, guy.
I want to see the Flash "crawl" fast one time. I mean... If he can run x-thousand times faster than a normal man, can he do a military belly-crawl x-thousand times faster than a normal man?

Feenix
Mar 14, 2003
Sorry, guy.
Fun (?) fact:

Katrina Law:

Born Joyce J. Houseknecht
Deptford, New Jersey, USA

Feenix
Mar 14, 2003
Sorry, guy.

Narcissus1916 posted:

Also, I guess I would have to give Diggle and Felicity something to do.

Cross his arms flexing and not-cry, respectively.

Feenix
Mar 14, 2003
Sorry, guy.
Just got around to watching. A better episode then most, lately...

I feel like this show falls into that "I had to lie to/trick you all to do this important thing. But now you/they don't trust me and hate me!" rut really often.

Also maybe just because I feel like Merlyn should be more badass and less sniveling opportunistic lackey, I am disliking that he keeps doing last minute save-my-rear end double-crosses. He may be a morally corrupt psycho, but I kind of wish he had a code.

I'm going to laugh if the finale is just that EVERYONE is in on the rise except for Merlyn and Ras.

[Edit] Maseo's mask looked like he was wearing a Brioche load on his face.

Tatsu's mask wasn't terrible but I laughed that she did special 2-tone artistic eyelid makeup.

Feenix fucked around with this message at 02:55 on May 8, 2015

Feenix
Mar 14, 2003
Sorry, guy.
I want to always like Arrow, but I swear to gently caress if everyone is fine with Oliver in short order, I'm going to be pissed. The Diggle thing is pretty big.
It's pretty goddamn big!

Feenix
Mar 14, 2003
Sorry, guy.
I just don't know how you realistically reconcile after that...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Feenix
Mar 14, 2003
Sorry, guy.

Scyantific posted:

Hahaha holy poo poo that's totally scripted but man that owned.

I'm not watching and I don't really follow wrestling but what ISN'T scripted?!

• Locked thread