Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
rejutka
May 28, 2004

by zen death robot

howe_sam posted:

I'm not a wrasslin aficionado, but coked to the gills is such a strange gimmick.

Pretty standard for a good long while.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rejutka
May 28, 2004

by zen death robot
Did he say "YOU HAVE FAILED THIS MATCH-UP!"?

rejutka
May 28, 2004

by zen death robot
Solid spear. Caught unawares, there's some nasty bastard whiplash on the neck. Star(ling) City really is the grittier place.

rejutka
May 28, 2004

by zen death robot

Chokes McGee posted:

I'm willing to give them a chance if we're done with all the weepy drama stupidity.

It's on the CW, don't be functionally retarded.

rejutka
May 28, 2004

by zen death robot

Chokes McGee posted:

Hey, gently caress you too buddy.

:smith:

It's okay, Chokes McGee. I know you've got all this pressure on you right now but if you just, for once, let someone in and we can talk about it... maybe we can avoid the way this usually goes.

rejutka
May 28, 2004

by zen death robot
I would watch Diggle and The Man.

Only if Diggle drives, mind.

rejutka
May 28, 2004

by zen death robot
Or some time fuckery with Damien popping through or whotsisface from Batman Beyond. Can they reference that ?

rejutka
May 28, 2004

by zen death robot
Diggle hosed up Steve Austin?

rejutka
May 28, 2004

by zen death robot
What like more than Iris?

rejutka
May 28, 2004

by zen death robot
Be fair, he looks surprised and embarrassed.

rejutka
May 28, 2004

by zen death robot
Ollie's OG. :colbert:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rejutka
May 28, 2004

by zen death robot

Whizbang posted:

We'll all change our minds once we see the helmet's abilities, like blocking Charles' telepathy.

It can disguise itself as a bike helmet, a fedora and a chauffeur cap.

• Locked thread