Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
aBagorn
Aug 26, 2004

Ville Valo posted:

They blew it all on nightly runs to Big Belly Burgers. That poo poo gets expensive.

That or they just need to keep 'appearances'

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

aBagorn
Aug 26, 2004

Phylodox posted:

Raylicity. :colbert:

Barr-icity :colbert:

I don't care that they are on different shows and would burn out having to film that many crossover appearances :v:

aBagorn
Aug 26, 2004

Spergatory posted:

:golfclap:

(Tell me you made that pun on purpose.)

Even if he didn't, it's still great.

aBagorn
Aug 26, 2004

Gaz-L posted:

It's blurry footage shot on a phone from a TV, but I don't think so. I'm guessing in context she just grabs Roy's gear (which will mysteriously fit her despite her being like 30 pounds and 4 inches smaller and with a different body shape.)

Don't you mean She will encounter a computer AI of her uncle cousin half brother Tommy, and he will have known that she would want to "suit up" making her a perfect superhero set, complete with platform pumps and rubber nipples?

aBagorn fucked around with this message at 20:53 on Apr 27, 2015

aBagorn
Aug 26, 2004

Bad Moon posted:

Pictured Oliver's next costume

I'd watch Amell as Kagome :swoon:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

aBagorn
Aug 26, 2004

bunnyofdoom posted:

Vegans aren't vegan?

Much like the rest of us, they too are made of meat.

Still delicious though

• Locked thread