Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
frgildan
Apr 6, 2005

I went some place mum and everyday I woke up in that place and told myself I'm alive and I was.
The awkwardness of the scene was adorable.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

frgildan
Apr 6, 2005

I went some place mum and everyday I woke up in that place and told myself I'm alive and I was.
I'm loving how the opening here is pretty much all domestic problems the crew is running into.

frgildan
Apr 6, 2005

muscles like this? posted:

Brandon Routh being charming and is Dig even swoler?

Brandon Routh being charming in a Best Buy knockoff will usually lead to death and torture. Just look at Chuck.

Edit: I'm in love with the new count vertigo.

frgildan fucked around with this message at 01:21 on Oct 9, 2014

frgildan
Apr 6, 2005

Ollie if she's bleeding from the head it's more than knocked out.

frgildan
Apr 6, 2005

Hahhahaha yes the only good scene out of Superman 3.

frgildan
Apr 6, 2005

Throwdown posted:

I must have missed this, what happened?

Arrow fighting oliver.

frgildan
Apr 6, 2005

Wait.......A second.

frgildan
Apr 6, 2005

Now that Ollie has made his choice I have a feeling shippers are about the cry.

frgildan
Apr 6, 2005

Scyantific posted:

So is black driver off the team now?

Heck no he just has an adorable sidekick now.

Edit: Oliver is an rear end.

frgildan
Apr 6, 2005

Deadpool posted:

Komodo: Literally Reverse Arrow

Is komodo going to turn out to be the guy from Ollie flashbacks? I get that feeling.

frgildan
Apr 6, 2005

Scyantific posted:

Not unless one of those flashback guys is named Simon Lacroix.

Yea but even Argus only has a picture of him wearing a mask. Wouldn't be to crazy to think he might have assumed an alias.

frgildan
Apr 6, 2005

Man this episode is really knocking it out of the park.

Edit:Holy poo poo action DA!

frgildan
Apr 6, 2005

Why the hell is no one telling him his daughter is dead. Team arrows kinda coming off like assholes.

frgildan
Apr 6, 2005

Deadpool posted:

Because he spent the better part of the last five months popping pills for a heart condition.

So the rest of the season is gonna be like weekend at bernies? I mean at some point they have to break the news to him.

frgildan
Apr 6, 2005

It's like Flash and Arrow are having a contest for biggest oversized badge.

frgildan
Apr 6, 2005

Would Thea have know she was Black canary?

frgildan
Apr 6, 2005

J33uk posted:

I imagine if they wanted to avoid a direct reference they could just say it was a weird mirakuru extract or something equally silly

Or its what mirakuru is based on. In the comics Lazarus pits have a habit of making people go crazy.

frgildan
Apr 6, 2005

Mooseontheloose posted:

I know but they could of kept it there instead of it being empty.

I think it was stated that they only had two or three copies of Flash's suit and one was trashed recently. So he might not have any the leave sitting around.

frgildan
Apr 6, 2005

Boru posted:

It's bothering me that this ridiculously convoluted plot can be solved by simply giving Merlyn to Raas.

No because Thea fired the kill shot. Doesn't matter what kinda of mind control was used on her.

frgildan
Apr 6, 2005

This episode is great. Every character seems to be getting a scene to shine.

frgildan
Apr 6, 2005

Aphrodite posted:

Roy's a bit of a stalker.

Well yea how do you think he got the red hood.

frgildan
Apr 6, 2005

Carlosologist posted:

Did... did Laurel just beat Vertigo of her own accord? That's pretty badass

While tripping balls.

frgildan
Apr 6, 2005

This God drat episode.

frgildan
Apr 6, 2005

I felt do bad when he tearfully cried not again.

frgildan
Apr 6, 2005

Wondering if this means that Laurel will stop wearing the wig.

Probably not she still needs a secret identity.

frgildan
Apr 6, 2005

JohnSherman posted:

The Sara reveal kind of loses something when you have Laurel back in the Cave on the same night.

"Yeah dad, I'm sorry Sara's dead. I'll try to avoid dying myself. Welp, got to go, Ollie needs me."

This season has been really wierd with the time scale. So it could have been a day or so between telling her dad and meeting in the arrow cave.

frgildan
Apr 6, 2005

Bless the crew and their ability to find the worst wigs.

frgildan
Apr 6, 2005

I kind of wonder if Slade will retain any super strength? Not that he needs it.

frgildan
Apr 6, 2005

Wow even the driver looks to be wearing an awful wig.

frgildan
Apr 6, 2005

I'm picturing that he spent hours in the bush waiting for Ollie to say just the right thing.

frgildan
Apr 6, 2005

J33uk posted:

Guys we haven't used the house set for a party scene in like a year, let's bust her out again. Seriously, this is making the universe of the show feel just a little too small, something they've avoided fairly well with the flashbacks.

Isn't this Tommy's house?

frgildan
Apr 6, 2005

This episode is amazing.

frgildan
Apr 6, 2005

Wait, the meet is happening at the foundry? They really are just reusing sets they already have.

Old blown up boat CGI doesn't pay for itself.

frgildan
Apr 6, 2005

Man he may have lost the regeneration and strength but his perfect timing power is still in tact.

Also that is some awful CG behind Oliver sitting down.

frgildan
Apr 6, 2005

For some reason the shot of Oliver walking through the living room was greenscreened.

Yea I'll bet they either couldn't book the house they filmed season 1 and 2 in or it was just cheaper.

frgildan
Apr 6, 2005

Timett posted:

So she didn't shoot him? Pointless commercial break cliffhanger.

She did but it was just a flesh wound.

Poor Lance the shoes just keep dropping.

frgildan
Apr 6, 2005

Captain Lance just spitting truth filled venom is great. Even better just leaving those guys tied up in the ally so he can do a perfect dramatic storm out.

frgildan
Apr 6, 2005

Xtanstic posted:

All that was missing was a 'gently caress you Oliver'

This is the CW it would be 'go screw yourself Oliver'

frgildan
Apr 6, 2005

Xtanstic posted:

Yes please go be Ras

If it's like anything else Oliver has done over the last few years Ray Palmer will be doing it way better and sooner.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

frgildan
Apr 6, 2005

mythicknight posted:

Did he just fly off into the sky?

This is the best NOT BATMAN show.

• Locked thread