Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
incredible bear
Jul 10, 2005

doing the bear maximum
:britain:

Sky1 will be showing the premiere on October 30th, so I guess I have 2 days to move house. :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

incredible bear
Jul 10, 2005

doing the bear maximum

Some Numbers posted:

While the movie was pretty bad, Kevin Spacey's Lex Luthor was amazing.
The second half of this is true. And Routh was as good as any Reeve-Superman fan could hope for. The pros far outweigh the cons as far as I'm concerned. The two Richard Donner cuts and Superman Returns will probably be the only Superman films I'll ever have in my DVD collection.

Until Superman vs Arrow where John Diggle drives Lois Lane to a secret location so Oliver Queen can bang yet another non-related female.

incredible bear
Jul 10, 2005

doing the bear maximum
What a bellend.

incredible bear
Jul 10, 2005

doing the bear maximum

evenworse username posted:

Sure that body died but his consciousness was immediately downloaded into a new one.

There are only 12 vigilante models.

I don't know why it took this post to make me realise but Lucy Lawless needs to be in Arrow since, like, yesterday.

incredible bear
Jul 10, 2005

doing the bear maximum
And he only got laid once, right? Like, seriously, Oli, what the hell happened to your game?

incredible bear
Jul 10, 2005

doing the bear maximum
Sky TV probably won't even show Flash/Arrow for a few weeks until they have enough episodes to show every week (whilst America takes gaps for baseball or puppies). If you have Sky, then it's a safe bet they'll be on Anytime even if you're not back in time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

incredible bear
Jul 10, 2005

doing the bear maximum
I think all the crossovers not involving Oliver Queen or Barry Allen were well received? Everybody loved the detectives hanging out together and Felicity was better in Flash S1 than she was in Arrow S3 (great understatement). More of the lower-level characters turning up on the other shows wouldn't get any complaints I don't think. Would love an episode of Diggle and Barry Allen hanging out together.

• Locked thread