Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
B.B. Rodriguez
Aug 8, 2005

Bender: "I was God once." God: "Yes, I saw. You were doing well until everyone died."

Deadpool posted:

Nobody knows why Sara died yet, who killed her, or what it's going to spur other character to do or don't do. Shut up about this dumb fridging crap.

I assumed it was Barrowman who killed her since he gone rogue last season and was all scared Ra's was going to ice him. Preemptive strike.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

B.B. Rodriguez
Aug 8, 2005

Bender: "I was God once." God: "Yes, I saw. You were doing well until everyone died."

She was maybe in town to kill him? :shrug:

B.B. Rodriguez
Aug 8, 2005

Hef Deezy posted:

Katie also posted this on FB a few days ago -- dem guns

I don't want to be that guy, but she needs to work her legs more. Her upper body is fantastic, but her legs are toothpicks. Maybe that's just her genes though, I don't know.

B.B. Rodriguez
Aug 8, 2005

deimos posted:

Still not sure how an observation/comment about a curiosity on a fingernail due to angle/perception turned the thread into this but good god, I am sorry I ever brought it up.

It wasn't you. It was me and my :goonsay: post a couple days ago. The one about skinny legs.

B.B. Rodriguez
Aug 8, 2005

So did no one else see Sarah getting up from the Lazarus Pit in that trailer?

B.B. Rodriguez
Aug 8, 2005

Aphrodite posted:

Nah, all the stuff about what she looked like was all about gender. Nobody cares about what the male characters they don't like look like

Made those guys look like real assholes when it turned out Katie Cassidy is just dedicated as hell.

In Katie Cassidy's case it was way more that her character had nothing to do, was useless, and had terrible lines more than anything.

I know, though, that I made a comment on one of her workout pictures because the angle it was taken made it look like she had toothpicks for legs. Like the photo looked weird.

B.B. Rodriguez
Aug 8, 2005

No Butt Stuff posted:

Oh, so Damien Dark is going to have super powers... welp, so much for different tones in the shows.

Can we just have Barry run over and take care of everything before episode 21 this season?

If that's the case, then why the hell does anyone need The Arrow? Everyone in the entourage but him and Diggle got some sort of powers now, so what makes Oliver so special anymore?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

B.B. Rodriguez
Aug 8, 2005

All I got from that article is that the CW is making a live-action Archie show. It's official isn't it? We have no more ideas left and TV executives are nothing better than dice rolling robots from Futurama.

• Locked thread