Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Argue
Sep 29, 2005

I represent the Philippines
I hope next season Ray's story is a 22 episode version of Honey I Shrunk The Kids, with his plots tying in to all the other plots without the others ever realizing it.

Nameless Pete posted:

Not to bash him, but Diggle just isn't smart enough to be Mister Terrific. Given his role as the team's resident gunhaver he'd be more suited to Vigilante or Crimson Avenger.

"I'm no hero, Oliver. I'm just plain old John Stewart Diggle."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Argue
Sep 29, 2005

Wait, I knew about the timeline thing but I don't remember the nicknames thing being related. Are you saying that there was some scene that implied Cisco was actually remembering these villains' names from being connected to the DC print universe?

Argue
Sep 29, 2005

If you liked Veronica Mars, you'll probably like iZombie. Sad that a good show like that had to get stuck with that title when it doesn't even share a single character in common with the comic it's based on.

The Riverdale series, according to showrunner Roberto Aguirre-Sacasa, is going to be less like Buffy or Afterlife With Archie and more like Twin Peaks, with hidden darkness brewing at the fringes of small-town America.

• Locked thread