Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006
Turning the light on the darkest places, you and I know we got to face this now. We got to face this now.

Aphrodite posted:

My 3 minutes are precious.

If I watch them how will I bitch about poo poo not making sense?!?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006
Turning the light on the darkest places, you and I know we got to face this now. We got to face this now.

His sweet abs protected his lungs and stomach. The salmon ladder helps protect against being shanked.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

Parallel timeline? That's the dumbest suggestion I've heard since Shannon was stabbed.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

Any of you who seriously thought the show would kill him off needs to get your head examined.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

Nothing of what happened to Oliver bugs me that much.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

You should relax man. Sheesh.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

Well she isn't a drunk anymore.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

Hard to have strong ethics when your sister died and apparently your best friend and ex lover is dead. She originally went to booze, now she is going to trying to beat people up. I'm fine by it.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

Yeah seriously, I'm really looking forward to the show returning.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

Not necessarily true. There are quite a few TV shows that have a shitastic first season.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

Roy doesn't wear lipstick, I think he should start. Get with the program Roy.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

Aphrodite posted:

We saw the pictures of them fitting her, so it's meant to be that way.

They could have been fitting her for a different mask, later.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

Never is a long time.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

AbstractNapper posted:

Does Thea know at this point that Merlin put her up (via hypnosis or some such) to killing Sarah, or is this another thing to drop on her later?

Another thing to drop later.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

SIR FAT JONY IVES posted:

Maybe they re-pilot and jump ahead five years. Give them a chance to really shake up the cast/story line etc.

Like a ....flash forward?

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

They are all living the high life from the dollars Thea makes at her club.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

It's a cheap and easy way to bring in fans.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

Teri Hatcher thinks way too highly of herself to ever be on a CW show.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

Man no spoiler warnings or nothing. Ruthless thread.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

CW has the best drat shows, I swear.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

The old GateWorld forum was like 80% women who wanted Jack and Daniel to gently caress already.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

Deathstroke: Oliver Queen you have failed this city.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

Aphrodite posted:

Flash has 2 episodes left, Arrow has 1.

They never fixed it after that break a little ways back. Flash took 4 weeks off, Arrow only 3. So Arrow ended up an episode ahead.

Pretty much. I remember reading something from the show runner to this affect and how it irritated him to no end.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

I agree with most of what you said. The season has just felt cheap, production wise. Was the budget severely reduced? If so, what the gently caress CW?

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

Bring in Sarah Wayne Callies to die immediately.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

SalTheBard posted:

It was kind of cool seeing Dominic Purcell and Wentworth Miller together again. They have really good chemistry with each other.

You'll be able to see them both in the new Prison Break limited series they're gonna be filming.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

Yeah it's obviously garbage, probably be a good move if you skipped it.

• Locked thread