Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I don't really like the Koopa Kids.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

They got stupid hair and bowser's just cooler. Hell even baby bowser is more badass.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

bonzibuddy64 posted:

Alright.. Sorry, but you're flat out wrong. Baby bowser is a little fucker who cant do anything without Kameks help, and the koopalings are a clan of seven badass koopa kids with their own unique appearances and personalities, and names based on Punk rock musicians. Baby bowser/bowser jr is just a little loving Twerp.

Kamek is more badass then the Koopa Kids.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I guess, if I had to choose, Morton would be my homey.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

bonzibuddy64 posted:

Seriously - what's not to love about these guys?

I was overjoyed to see that Nintendo started bringing these guys back into the mainstream Nintendo media. I remember as a kid, playing Mario 64, and thinking to myself - will they ever bring these awesome characters back? I visited fansites like lemmykoopa.com and read all sorts of Koopalings fan fiction and was disappointed time and time again when Mario Sunshine came out, and in their place is that twerp Bowser Jr., and "Koopa Kids" that were actually Bowser Jrs were plastered all over the Mario Party games, and Mario Galaxy had no sign of the ragtag bunch, either. Even though they were in Superstar Saga, it didn't feel like a true return - it just felt like they were shoehorned in. When I saw that they were back in New Super Mario Bros. Wii, I was ecstatic, although I never actually got to play that game. To see them PLAYABLE in Mario Kart 8 and Super Smash Brothers of all things? I just can't find the words to describe my joy.

Those all look like fucktards. I like the Morton sprite from the picture you posted earlier, but these guys... No. No thanks, I'll pass on this.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I guess the guy on the beach ball is alright... I'm not really a fan though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

oddium posted:

the koopalings are p bad and the only reason people like them is because of nostalgia. they're all ugly and three of them look identical.

kammy koopa is p much the only good bowser substitute because she's a cute old lady witch

I agree.

• Locked thread