Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

01011001 posted:

ludwig, hands down

why the color scheme change, anyways

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

bonzibuddy64 posted:

Huh? Are you talking about Super Mario World? Many of the Koopalings were depicted as being totally different looking in SMW. I don't consider their appearance in SMW to be canon.

No, this time you go gently caress yourself. NEVER disrespect SMW

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Widestancer posted:

This is actually a well reasoned argument and I think it preserves the sanctity of SMW while pointing out the needed changes.

And yet, the non-SMW colors still look odd to me.
Also silver Roy > pink Roy

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

oddium posted:

the koopalings are p bad and the only reason people like them is because of nostalgia. they're all ugly and three of them look identical.

kammy koopa is p much the only good bowser substitute because she's a cute old lady witch

what the gently caress

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

oddium posted:

i'm not afraid to speak my mind. Allah give me strength

your mind is diseased, I recommend a thwomp aimed directly at your head

• Locked thread