Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Roy Koopa appeals to me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Wormskull posted:

I don't really like the Koopa Kids.

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

bonzibuddy64 posted:

I think you're misunderstanding. I think Super Mario World is a great game, and I would say it's my favorite Mario game. But I don't think the Koopalings are properly represented in the game. Let's take a look:

Seriously - the only one that they got right was Wendy O. Koopa. They got Roy half right, they gave him his shades, but he's silver. Someone at Nintendo hosed up, bigtime.

This is actually a well reasoned argument and I think it preserves the sanctity of SMW while pointing out the needed changes.

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Cucking!!!!!11

• Locked thread