Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003
i dont even know how to playu hockey and have never watched it. i want to join in so at least everyone will feel good about not coming last

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003
hooray signed up and everything. dont have a friggin clue what anything means or how it works, but im counting on beginners luck

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003
does that countdown mean we can pick players in that amount of hours? i have never done a fantasy league before

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003

Tremendous Taste posted:

the countdown is until the draft starts, when the players will be picked 1-18 in round one and the order reversed for a "snake" effect in round two. So on and so forth. tonight at about 9:30 you'll be able to open up a window where the draft will be run. If you can't make it, a team will automatically be drafted. the team will have flaws but it'll be viable

oh, well seeing as I am in England and it'll be 4:00am i guess random team for me!

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003

dominoeffect posted:

i heard this english guy once tell me, "early bird gets the worm".

Im lazy and love sleepin :>

Tremendous Taste posted:

:[ sorry mane

under "my team" you can choose "edit player rankings/autopick strategy" if you have a particular desire for a player/certain way to build your team, don't pick a goalie too early tho idk

its ok, :] i wouldnt know what im doing! a random team is likely to be way better than whatever i would choose, though maybe not as funny

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003
having said that, ive just gone into the autopicking strategy and chosen random combinations! maybe this will be as ridiculous as i hoped

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003

Widestancer posted:

Lol someone autodrafted a guy with a broken leg

i hope it was me. woke up to an email with all my draft choices and I don't know a single name!

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003
my team all have names so as far as im concerned i have a good team. im sure they can figure out what they should be doing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003
i keep logging in and looking at my team but nothing makes sense so i look at numbers then log out.

if im winning it is nothing to do with me

• Locked thread