Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bellakitty
Dec 28, 2008

I have not ever seen a single episode of The West Wing so have no comparison.
I like this, though. I hope we at least get a full season.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bellakitty
Dec 28, 2008

"And so it goes"
I knew it was going where it did!

I am still enjoying it. I liked the lady getting roses from the NASA guy.

Bellakitty
Dec 28, 2008

I personally loved how she handled that lovely rogue governor. She doesn't pull any punches.
(yeah yeah, just a show)

Bellakitty
Dec 28, 2008

I watched it. I just have too much stuff going on to post a lot. I am happy this got picked up for season 2.
I do NOT like the turn it's taken where her friend is a conspirator in the previous Secretary's death. That just seems wrong. I know it probably happens in real life, but ugh.

Bellakitty
Dec 28, 2008

I just watched the episode from Sunday. I thought it was really good. I was so sad to see the Iranian guy get killed though, especially in front of his son.

• Locked thread