Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TheBigBad
Feb 28, 2004

Madness is rare in individuals, but in groups, parties, nations and ages it is the rule.
I predict he is the bad guy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheBigBad
Feb 28, 2004

Madness is rare in individuals, but in groups, parties, nations and ages it is the rule.
If he watches it now, it will ruin this show for him.

TheBigBad
Feb 28, 2004

XboxPants posted:

Holy poo poo this husband professor dude is a loving narcissistic monster. gently caress him.

Is he a mysoginist too? :rolleyes: No, he's just a characture of an Ivy League tenured professor. Trust me they are actually concerned with that poo poo, but are really nice people too.

TheBigBad
Feb 28, 2004

XboxPants posted:

I understand being concerned with your ethics, especially for an ethics professor... but saying your ethics are more important than someone else's life, that's narcissism.

I don't disagree, it's just not monster levels of narcissism.

TheBigBad
Feb 28, 2004

Where do you find an evening gown with pockets in it?

TheBigBad
Feb 28, 2004

Josh Lyman posted:

They came into style like half a dozen years ago.

Cj would never wear one.

TheBigBad
Feb 28, 2004

The only way this works is if he's working for the NSA AND having an affair.

TheBigBad
Feb 28, 2004

I liked the photo op at the end.

TheBigBad
Feb 28, 2004

She is an old friend with the same background as he and the box thing was code for I'm gonna throw you under the bus because you can take it.

She has yet to fail professionally.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheBigBad
Feb 28, 2004

That's because it is actually good for what it is and it doesn't stray from that.

• Locked thread